• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM None [Translation Request] When the blacksmith's sister fell chill... [Crazy Nirin]

SillyAfterDark

Donor
Nov 23, 2016
Let's kill monsters in the forest? I swear I've killed every goblin there like 5 times and it won't let me progress.

Nov 18, 2023
Here, I did it for you.
Please post these links on OP so other people don't have to go through the hassle and probably their computers hacked.
I have a question, on otomi-games the game weighs more without translation than yours with translation...Are you the hacker with a banana who hacked the Pentagon? If anything, the game works fine on joiplay

Last edited:

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
I have a question, on otomi-games the game weighs more without translation than yours with translation...Are you the hacker with a banana who hacked the Pentagon? If anything, the game works fine on joiplay
I just downloaded it from OP's link and then uploaded on those sites. lol

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Here, I did it for you.
Please post these links on OP so other people don't have to go through the hassle and probably their computers hacked.
god bless

• Red Heart
Reactions: camper88

Powerert

Jun 24, 2024
View attachment 2437554
Story.
Alyssa, the older sister of a blacksmith who lives in a small village.
Her dream was to open a blacksmith shop in the royal capital beyond the mountains.

Tags:
Male Protagonist,Fantasy,Cuckoldry (Netorare),Breast Sex,
Big Breasts,Virgin Female

Developer: Crazy Nirin
Censorship: Yes
Release date:
Mar/17/2023
Language: Japanese, Eng-MTL

Download: Eng-MTL
Jap Click me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This work is made by RPG Maker MZ.
+1

Steygan

Feb 4, 2018
Do you want to enjoy games in a language you don’t understand? Our program, as simple as tomato soup, will help you grasp every detail of the gameplay! Even if you’re used to skipping dialogues, our help ensures you won’t miss a thing.

Here’s how it works:

• Choose the folder with your favorite game.
• Set your preferred language.
• Select the required translator and game engine.
• Start the translation, and the result will be ready in just 30-40 minutes.

Simple, fast, and effective! Try it now and enjoy gaming in your language

https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-for-rpg-maker-and-renpy-demo.204635/