Others None [Translation Request] WHISPERER (GuroGameGuy)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Here's the . It took me about half an hour to do but everything should be relatively translated, including location sprites. :sneaky: To install just unpack into the game folder with overwriting.

config.png
Edit: Attached the game .dll patched for unlocking full gallery and additional "attack" and "jump" keys to advance text.

Last edited:

kirikus

Nov 26, 2018
theres a second potion...?

We need a step by step because even my kanji isnt good enough for this
In the tower, near the teleporter, there are actually 3 ways out of the zone: door (which leads back), right (leads to the roof) and freaking left, which gives you the key necessary to unlock basement near the beginning of the game.

bakaoniichan

Oct 25, 2017
Is something wrong with my version of the game? the fire pots in the early dungeon area just keep constantly exploding without disappearing. I dont think that's the intended design...

Falsesavior

Oct 27, 2019
In the tower, near the teleporter, there are actually 3 ways out of the zone: door (which leads back), right (leads to the roof) and freaking left, which gives you the key necessary to unlock basement near the beginning of the game.
Holy shit, thank you my man. I was going mad at looking through everything. Started to think it was an early build.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote