VN None [Translation Request] Witch Knight Anna [Circle Sigma]

Ninjaflex32

Dec 5, 2018
Wait where is part 2? I have only seen part 1 and the new part 3 he just released.
Part 1 is chapter 1-2 which is Witch Knight Anna and the new one is Part 2 which is Witch Knight Anna- The Black Queen and the Knight of the Twin Star which is chapter 3. The story is not finished yet.. I only say part 1 & part 2 because it's a separate download.

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
Part 1 is chapter 1-2 which is Witch Knight Anna and the new one is Part 2 which is Witch Knight Anna- The Black Queen and the Knight of the Twin Star which is chapter 3. The story is not finished yet.. I only say part 1 & part 2 because it's a separate download.
Wait are there 3 separate downloads or is chapter 1 a single download of part1 and part2
Then chapter 3 is the new one that just came out?

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
I been playing chapter 3 and the game running as visual novel at all and didn't have erotic battle system like previous chapter.. am i choose the wrong option??

toreno007

Oct 14, 2017
It's about time someone started to translate this. I thought no one want to so i translate it myself. Note that this is not the part 1-2 main game but it's a side game dev create monthly on cien and it only contain one enemy (Uval). She appeared in the part 3 of the main game if anyone wondering. All of it's dialogue are translated except 2 part when Mami asking you where to go next and when Uval are introduced, if any of you know how to change the text please let me know so i can change it, I also used tyranno translator to translate the game.

Let me know if there's any typo or grammar mistake since English is not my first language and it's my first time translating these kind of game, if it's good i might started to translate part 3 while spellhydro45 translate part 1-2. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
It's about time someone started to translate this. I thought no one want to so i translate it myself. Note that this is not the part 1-2 main game but it's a side game dev create monthly on cien and it only contain one enemy (Uval). She appeared in the part 3 of the main game if anyone wondering. All of it's dialogue are translated except 2 part when Mami asking you where to go next and when Uval are introduced, if any of you know how to change the text please let me know so i can change it, I also used tyranno translator to translate the game.

Let me know if there's any typo or grammar mistake since English is not my first language and it's my first time translating these kind of game, if it's good i might started to translate part 3 while spellhydro45 translate part 1-2. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First let me say thank you for starting to translate something! the only issue i have with this one is the font was changed from the original one that sigma has in their VN. Also feel free to translate Chapter 3 if you want. just know some of the text banks are like 1,000-2,000 lines of text xD

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Is there a way to extract words from the Chapter 3? Something like text extractor? I tried with some programs, but it didn't work.

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
Is there a way to extract words from the Chapter 3? Something like text extractor? I tried with some programs, but it didn't work.
Im sure you could grab an on screen text grabber, but for tyranoscript i am not sure. I normally just do every line of text by hand instead of waste 3 hrs trying to get a text extractor to work and lose 3hrs of work i could have done by hand.