VN None [Translation Request] Witch Knight Anna [Circle Sigma]

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Im sure you could grab an on screen text grabber, but for tyranoscript i am not sure. I normally just do every line of text by hand instead of waste 3 hrs trying to get a text extractor to work and lose 3hrs of work i could have done by hand.
Offhand, would you happen to know a good program to grab text from manga?

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
Offhand, would you happen to know a good program to grab text from manga?
For manga? Sense its just images I normally just use my phones camera with google translate but if thats not your style that you can search for an OCR program that will read the characters on the screen

Reactions: f9account

jimmy19284

Nov 8, 2017
It's about time someone started to translate this. I thought no one want to so i translate it myself. Note that this is not the part 1-2 main game but it's a side game dev create monthly on cien and it only contain one enemy (Uval). She appeared in the part 3 of the main game if anyone wondering. All of it's dialogue are translated except 2 part when Mami asking you where to go next and when Uval are introduced, if any of you know how to change the text please let me know so i can change it, I also used tyranno translator to translate the game.

Let me know if there's any typo or grammar mistake since English is not my first language and it's my first time translating these kind of game, if it's good i might started to translate part 3 while spellhydro45 translate part 1-2. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played through your translation and im really happy someone did it. makes the game way hotter now that i understand what everyone is saying

zerofd

Mar 1, 2021
It's about time someone started to translate this. I thought no one want to so i translate it myself. Note that this is not the part 1-2 main game but it's a side game dev create monthly on cien and it only contain one enemy (Uval). She appeared in the part 3 of the main game if anyone wondering. All of it's dialogue are translated except 2 part when Mami asking you where to go next and when Uval are introduced, if any of you know how to change the text please let me know so i can change it, I also used tyranno translator to translate the game.

Let me know if there's any typo or grammar mistake since English is not my first language and it's my first time translating these kind of game, if it's good i might started to translate part 3 while spellhydro45 translate part 1-2. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You and spellhydro45 are gods for doing this :love:

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
Ok I have bad news and I have good news,

Bad news: I was doing some play testing and learned that when you put this into tyranobuilder it updates it to the newest version and just breaks everything once you get to a certain scene and the sex battle part too, so I have to fix it.

Good news: I was able to fix it and it "seems" to be working so far.

Bad news #2: It means I have to re-upload to mega again which will take awhile cause even as a compressed zip its still 1Gb of upload. So you have to wait one more day for it to upload again before I can post it here.

zerofd

Mar 1, 2021

Bad news: I was doing some play testing and learned that when you put this into tyranobuilder it updates it to the newest version and just breaks everything once you get to a certain scene and the sex battle part too, so I have to fix it.

Bad news #2: It means I have to re-upload to mega again which will take awhile cause even as a compressed zip its still 1Gb of upload. So you have to wait one more day for it to upload again before I can post it here.
Any chance you can drop a link to the broken version anyway ;)

Ninjaflex32

Dec 5, 2018

Would be possibleto upload the translated data folder instead of the whole game?

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
Alright i found a different way to do this.

This is a link for the scenario folder, just replace the scenario folder in your data folder with this one and presto chango your game is translated and it keeps any saves you have intact. unfortunately this is for those who own the game. if someone wants to upload the full game and post it to F95 be my guest.

Edit: This is an MTL i have cleaned it up as best i can but some of the sentences you can tell it was not a human translation but i think it looks pretty solid overall. let me know if you have any issues!

Ninjaflex32

Dec 5, 2018

This is a link for the scenario folder, just replace the scenario folder in your data folder with this one and presto chango your game is translated and it keeps any saves you have intact. unfortunately this is for those who own the game. if someone wants to upload the full game and post it to F95 be my guest.

Edit: This is an MTL i have cleaned it up as best i can but some of the sentences you can tell it was not a human translation but i think it looks pretty solid overall. let me know if you have any issues!
Awesome! I'll try it out after my shift. I was gonna say to just upload the scenario folder but I also forgot that someone people here doesn't have the game. Anyways, thank you for translating!

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the translation bro.. it work for me..