RPGM None [Translation Request] Xianxinglu of the Scarlet Moon, 绯月仙行录 V0.4164 [蓝月虫1988]

KitaiS

Oct 12, 2017
i have one of the latest version if someone wants it.

Feiyue Fairy's Travelogues V0.494A ENG MTL

Backup folder contains the raw untranslated Chinese files.
If you encounter any bugs, copy and paste the content of the Backup folder into the main game folder and try progressing.
Translation folder, vice versa, contains only the translated files. Use it after you have progressed pass the bugged scene.
I put my Translator++ project file "绯月仙行录V0.494A版.trans" in the main folder for anyone interested in taking this further.
Translated images comes mostly from the old official English trial versions, because that version is so old some new UI isn't translated yet.

GLHF.

Current known bugs:
- Can't learn mental art
- Some lines will crash the game if they gets too long thus can't be fully translated.
- Some missing item icons
- Some missing tool tips

1703040425163.png 1703040441993.png 1703040487217.png

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2021
getting this error when i try to open
I got this too also

If you encounter any bugs, copy and paste the content of the Backup folder into the main game folder and try progressing.
Translation folder, vice versa, contains only the translated files. Use it after you have progressed pass the bugged scene.
I put my Translator++ project file "绯月仙行录V0.494A版.trans" in the main folder for anyone interested in taking this further.
Translated images comes mostly from the old official English trial versions, because that version is so old some new UI isn't translated yet.

GLHF.

Current known bugs:
- Can't learn mental art
- Some lines will crash the game if they gets too long thus can't be fully translated.
- Some missing tool tips

View attachment 3188766 View attachment 3188767 View attachment 3188769
File in this isnt actually a zip for some reason and I dont know what to do with it

Reactions: Onlyforsometime

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019

GLHF.

Current known bugs:
- Can't learn mental art
- Some missing tool tips

Many congratulations to the Elder for passing his MTL tribulation.

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021

GLHF.

Current known bugs:
- Can't learn mental art
- Some missing tool tips

The file is not a zip file

Kirito09292

Oct 31, 2022
Hi guys,

In the current version, is there any ways that Female Protagonist has consensual sex before the Black Dragon hypnotize her?
No, if you want her consensual sex you can only do it after raped by monster but she cant have sex with seniors or something besides secondary NPCs

KitaiS

Oct 12, 2017
I got this too also

File in this isnt actually a zip for some reason and I dont know what to do with it
The file is not a zip file
File name is broken, probably because of the " ' " character, but you can just right-click and open it with bandizip. Worked on my mac running parallel.
Anyway I'll upload to more hosts now, please report any game breaking bug, especially the "max stack" one.

Samjaza

Jun 10, 2017

GLHF.

Current known bugs:
- Can't learn mental art
- Some missing tool tips

I just use the mtool version to get through the crashes and learn the mental art because this mtl has more translated.

Reactions: KitaiS

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
does anyone encounter the missing image error? I've encountered like 3 in a row trying to get into the Church and everytime it shows the error

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017

GLHF.

Current known bugs:
- Can't learn mental art
- Some missing tool tips

Can't escape the pregnant room with this too, guess it have more bugs than u ever imagine

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
That part of the game is unfinished I think.
that's strange because according to the videos in this post on the devs's patreon, that part is accessible now. Even the Aotianmen map North East of the global map is completed but still gives out the same error
Dev's post:

KitaiS

Oct 12, 2017
that's strange because according to the videos in this post on the devs's patreon, that part is accessible now. Even the Aotianmen map North East of the global map is completed but still gives out the same error
Dev's post:
They only finished building the church map which was show in the video, but otherwise haven't added contents like events, NPC, enemy etc into it, so they haven't updated it into the downloadable version of the game and only give some teasers.
I have tried using the original non-translated chinese version and still can't enter it, the textures for those maps is just not in the 0.494 version afaik.

Last edited:

KitaiS

Oct 12, 2017
Updated translation file (y)
- Fixed some missing tool tips
- Fixed some stack errors
- You can click the [+] button in character information screen to use healing items now
- Added around 200 new keywords to improve translation quality, mostly item names.

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
Note its normal when you enter some maps you will Crash, the game still had bugs. to fix it, make sure u only go into Areas with Quests that u unlock or need to do.

Theres 2 routes once you finish the Part where you had to beat the bosses till 5th Floor. here you will meet the Molester again and u will lose. ur senior brother will come back and help u. once outside , U will be naked and nude completely.

picking wrong option here, will result in CG lost, if u pick right one u will lose virginity (if u didn't lose it) and u will have sex with senior brother

also pointers. later on, once you need to investigate the ppl who killed ur family and ur mum. u had to go to the palace thingy. there's 2 ways to do this

First Route is the Peasant route, where you had to go to the area on the left. and u start helping out poor ppl to kill vagrants.

to Enter this route, u had to be higher than 100 Points on the Status where ur main mc is deprived (Getting raped, sex molester will increase this value)

if ur pure mostly, u will enter the prostitute route, where u will become a prostitude, this is better IMO since this has way more cg and u can server customer.

note there are a and b versions, 494 a and 494 b. these are mostly the same, A is pretty much all uncensored, B is like censored. so the one i provide earlier is already on latest, thanks to KitaiS for the translation!

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
does anyone encounter the missing image error? I've encountered like 3 in a row trying to get into the Church and everytime it shows the error
Church areas isn't really accessible and its not part of the story as far as i know, it will also result in crash for me, those areas are to do list. as far as i know there's like 3 routes that's about it, the game is to be continued once you reach a certain part. stuff like Demon Realm, mongol area thing also doesn't work. your not meant to enter those areas until they are finished by the dev

Reactions: M42JJ

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
The game is ok, but it feels really linear and you can lose your virginity way too early IMO.