RPGM None [Translation Request] Xianxinglu of the Scarlet Moon, 绯月仙行录 V0.4164 [蓝月虫1988]

M42JJ

Jul 16, 2021
There are a lot of problems with the current version and it cannot run normally. Let’s wait for the official version in December.

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
First when you start the game you had to go back to the town tavern, to cultivate onto the next level, to craft the Pill, Save before hand, since it has a chance to failed, if you failed you will have to buy from the shop thing. then afterwards your senior brother will congratulate you and main quest continues.

later on main quest u have to become a servant and do daily tasks until u can fulfil ur revenge.

a gate will open at bottom left, you have to fight through 5 bosses and such.

later on you had to help the village with various tasks, helping 5 ppl at a time, giving them various items. and then later you can end up in a hole where you fight the big boss. i uses cheat editor to get all the items needed on save editor. since its tedious getting those items

CG wise author said cg room has a lot of issue so it was removed for now, its like karyn prison, that game has the same issue.

storyline is still incomplete, I'm in the DLC Chapter, with the secrets of your sect being in danger and you had to Re zero or something. this activates when you are 18 years into cultivating, ull receive a message from your mentor asking you to come back to the sect

and yes this game has pregnancy and you can even raise your child, whom can help u later lmao

all art is uncensored its a good game made by CN, very rarely.

Feb 28, 2022
Hi guys,

In the current version, is there any ways that Female Protagonist has consensual sex before the Black Dragon hypnotize her?

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
i have one of the latest version if someone wants it.
Wow how you can get this one, this is the first time I saw the game has a decrypted version. MTool should work on this version.