RPGM None [Translation Request] Xianxinglu of the Scarlet Moon, 绯月仙行录 V0.4164 [蓝月虫1988]

conan16000

Jun 4, 2019
1721816899704.png
giúp với mọi người cái nhiệm vụ này mình chạy quanh đào hoa thôn làm những cái nhiệm vụ của NPC có dấu "!" màu đỏ xong hết rồi mà không thấy hoàn thành?

alexve93

Jan 15, 2024
can you give a list of what should be complete because follow what you said this quest doesnt not follow any order given , i clearly do this upside downed , i check all the basement and complete return 7 pieces of the body to the ghost , i lost to elder brother and won again the sister , the third brother yet to be complete due to lack of affection
Actually, it doesn't need to be done in any order. You just need to increase the favorability of Brother and Sister Billion to 100. However, the first time you attack, you must win, if you lose, you will not drop the items you need to do the mission. You can win first and then lose again to find clues to the quest, then use the dropped items to find clues. first is the haunted house, then the resting place of the Old Ancestor. then attacked the master, but in this mission after completing the task,You can sleep, if you sleep and defeat the master, you will return to the virgin girl, and if you don't sleep and attack the master, you will still retain the status of the character

vyquaquay

Aug 17, 2019
I can fix all the bugs in this game. However, this service is only available for Vietnamese gamers.
tui thuc su ko muon phai reply 2 lan dau nhung y la ko may bro co the chi tui cach fix cai bug speed kia duoc ko bro? hay la co document nao day hay can code cung gi thi toi nghi chac tui cung lam duoc a do tui cung biet 1 chut ve code. Con` neu co lam phien ong qua thi toi xin loi nhe

Last edited:

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
I'm not very active on this forum, so please forgive my late reply. I have a YouTube link to my channel where you can find a fixed version of the game. I've Vietnamese-ized and fixed the bugs. If you want to fix it yourself, you might need to visit RPG Maker forums for solutions. I can't simply tell you to fix line ABC of file XYZ. It's quite complex to explain. Try to understand the root cause of the bug, and you'll quickly find a solution.

Tran Trung Haa

Jul 11, 2024
tui thuc su ko muon phai reply 2 lan dau nhung y la ko may bro co the chi tui cach fix cai bug speed kia duoc ko bro? hay la co document nao day hay can code cung gi thi toi nghi chac tui cung lam duoc a do tui cung biet 1 chut ve code. Con` neu co lam phien ong qua thi toi xin loi nhe
relax game thôi ông bỏ qua cái đó đi :(

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
mồm điêu, làm mãi chưa xong bộ đồ mỹ đỗ toa của ta nữa, cay.... :cautious:
Haha, you're the one who said to wait for the August update and the new Meidusa costum! Plus, fixing bugs is totally different from creating new features. Anyone can learn to fix bugs, but coming up with something completely new? That's a whole different story. Let's keep the good vibes going.

Sqras

Jun 17, 2024
Có ai chỉ tôi cái cách kiếm thêm mấy con linh sủng khác ( trừ con chim xanh) được không, với cái thằng giao nv tìm con cáo 9 đuôi ở lưu vân thành xuất hiện khi nào vậy