[Translation Request] Yokoshima Health Check Center [Monotool]

nuggetguy

May 19, 2020
I made a translation patch if you guys still want to play the game. It uses a google engine for all the translations so be aware of that. (at least it's here now. right?)
Extract the attached compressed file, copy the 'data' from the translated folder and replace the folder also named 'data' in the 'www' folder

Last edited:

ki11thedummy

May 17, 2018
If you guys ever wanna do MTL by the way, I use an app called Translator++ - Has a patreon subscription, but it simplifies rpg maker game translations really well.
Other than that, it goes down to testing to see what works or not, as alot of trigger commands can't be translated without breaking triggers.

botjenjen

Oct 13, 2022
I made a translation patch if you guys still want to play the game. It uses a google engine for all the translations so be aware of that. (at least it's here now. right?)
Extract the attached compressed file, copy the 'data' from the translated folder and replace the folder also named 'data' in the 'www' folder

bro ur file broke the game for me, i wont let me get the free coupon in the beginning

nuggetguy

May 19, 2020
The animations don't work either and most text gets cut.
If you could fix that it will be much appreciated.
unfortunately I will not be correcting anything because translating games isn't my forte, I only did it for myself and I'm still a student (mainly that), but I will update my original post with the working item system but the downside to that is you won't be able to read what item you have. I will update it later today. This will be the last of me bye >:p

Last edited:
Reactions: Craller