RPGM [Translation Request] Yokoshima Salon(I have the main game file)

Zalvadin

Mar 26, 2018
I have mtl here if anyone want to try

edit:i don't know how to fix the animation so i will remove the mtl
i just used two games one where i can read one where i played for animations just thought i'd let you know lol

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Give me a few days and I'll see if I can post a semi-edited (but still mostly MTL) translation.

Edit: That "belongings" box on the top right requires actual script editing all over the game to translate, which is why it'll take a bit longer to go through the whole thing since it can't really be automated too well.

Last edited:

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
I posted the translated version, animations are fully working (even though they ARE easy to break if one edits too much the CommonEvents.json file) and the belongings box on the upper right also works throughout the whole game (I hate how this game handles your current item so much lol, so much unneeded work to translate it). I may have missed translating scripts for item checks for very optional content, but I tested the game all the way through, got what I believe is every event, and everything works just fine.

The translation is what it is ahahah, I rewrote and edited as much content as I felt like but obviously there's still lots of MTL left - but I'd say I edited a good half of the text, and most of the remaining unedited half is NPC dialogue or very side dialogue. I can go back and edit this more if there's interest in this, but this is definitely more than serviceable in my opinion.

Reactions: scoliosis