Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

A_lot_of_damage

May 21, 2019
Hey ya'll. I don't know the rules behind posting patches or versions of whatever depending on content, and I'm too lazy and unmotivated to look them up. But I finished the translation of this game. It's on 4chan's hgg2d board in the game archive link. Missing a few of the maxed cohab scenes that are all generic and same-y anyway, but the other 98% is done.
I looked it up but links were all dead but could be I was looking in the wrong/old thread

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
+1 looks pretty good. The mtl translation is playable? or random english and text in japanese?

torusenum

Apr 22, 2023
I actually managed to fix it myself. Downloaded the corrupted file like 5 times until I had all the translation data.

It will take you about 5 minutes, but the game will run with the translation.
1. Get the game from somewhere, JAP or MTL should not matter.
2. Delete the files in www/data and switch them out with those I attached to this post. (At the bottom)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Now you need to go into the www/img folder. Check all the folders there for files that end with .rpgmvp
You need to decrypt those files and switch them out. For that you can use this tool, its realy easy.

Thats it, game should be running with the translation. Unfortunately I can't upload the whole file, but I hope I could still help out. Maybe somebody else is going to upload it after applying the translation like this.
View attachment 2058240

Big thank you to Ma_Dude, I can't get the 4chan IPFS link working so I downloaded the latest JP version 1.11 from the link shared on page 16 and added the manual 98% done English translation files from Chronomium (shared by Ma_Dude). The game dialogue seems to be all translated with only a bunch of menus untranslated. The issue with the first AV shoot mentioned by previous posters seems to be fixed as well.

First Star

Apr 4, 2020
I actually managed to fix it myself. Downloaded the corrupted file like 5 times until I had all the translation data.

It will take you about 5 minutes, but the game will run with the translation.
1. Get the game from somewhere, JAP or MTL should not matter.
2. Delete the files in www/data and switch them out with those I attached to this post. (At the bottom)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Now you need to go into the www/img folder. Check all the folders there for files that end with .rpgmvp
You need to decrypt those files and switch them out. For that you can use this tool, its realy easy.

Thats it, game should be running with the translation. Unfortunately I can't upload the whole file, but I hope I could still help out. Maybe somebody else is going to upload it after applying the translation like this.
View attachment 2058240
Ty bro

!!!! When decrypting files, pay attention to the Loading and Window files in the www\img\system folder. If you decrypt these files the game will not run.