Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

Jan 31, 2020
Hey ya'll. I don't know the rules behind posting patches or versions of whatever depending on content, and I'm too lazy and unmotivated to look them up. But I finished the translation of this game. It's on 4chan's hgg2d board in the game archive link. Missing a few of the maxed cohab scenes that are all generic and same-y anyway, but the other 98% is done.
Is there any way for you to upload your manual translation files of this game to Mega?

Reactions: Notloc

9u45jhis

Jul 12, 2019
I tried to translate myself using MTL, just translated slightly didn't really care about the stories enough to translate them
It's somewhat translated...

Here's version v1.11

Thanks for uploading this but there is always an error message when you try to shoot the first AV
Is there a fix for this?

Update: On further inspection the error is caused by somethin in the www/data folder so it's got to do with the translation in some way. Great.
Guess I'll do the AVs untranslated then...
01.png 02.png

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer

mjo2q1au4r

Dec 18, 2022
saw a comment on fapforfun from sept 2022 containing a magnet link that has a fairly recent (1.08) english translation, including menus and stuff. The play seems ok, but not idea if has virus

Everdistant12

Aug 16, 2017
Hey ya'll. I don't know the rules behind posting patches or versions of whatever depending on content, and I'm too lazy and unmotivated to look them up. But I finished the translation of this game. It's on 4chan's hgg2d board in the game archive link. Missing a few of the maxed cohab scenes that are all generic and same-y anyway, but the other 98% is done.
If anyone has this TL, can you PM it to me? I can't get the 4chan archive to work at all.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Are we still waiting or there is already translation patch and game to download?

(I don't want to check all 21 forum pages)

Reactions: WhimQuery

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I think it's going to be hard to find posted translations of this one. It has some borderline lolicon content in it and unlike some of the other Ressentiment games it gives exact ages rather than leaving it ambiguous. Just MTL it if you want to.

mjo2q1au4r

Dec 18, 2022
saw a comment on fapforfun from sept 2022 containing a magnet link that has a fairly recent (1.08) english translation, including menus and stuff. The play seems ok, but not idea if has virus
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:560891ec04ef37be658e13ae605b00be3d769440&dn=RJ295803%20-%20Ririka.7z