Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

Ma_Dude

Sep 2, 2018
No other way to get this translation besides getting it from that link I guess?

The download of the single file always has corrupted files and downloading all of it via ifps won't work since it ignores the path that I'm giving it for some reason. The path that is used for downloading instead, is on a hard drive which does not have enough space.

Do they have a Discord or something for that archive?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
No other way to get this translation besides getting it from that link I guess?

The download of the single file always has corrupted files and downloading all of it via ifps won't work since it ignores the path that I'm giving it for some reason. The path that is used for downloading instead, is on a hard drive which does not have enough space.

Do they have a Discord or something for that archive?
There's this one

v1.01 though as opposed to 1.08 which is last Eng trans, final version is 1.11

Ma_Dude

Sep 2, 2018
Thanks but I actually mean the manual 98% translation Chronomium did. Should have specified that.

As far as I know the 98% translation is applied to the game on the game archive :/

Reactions: Lilifox

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks but I actually mean the manual 98% translation Chronomium did. Should have specified that.

As far as I know the 98% translation is applied to the game on the game archive :/
Oh, I would not know. Does he have an account here?

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
can someone who can download the ipfs please make a mirror? i dont have powershell access on this computer.

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
Those link come from 4chan so you can visit 4chan > video games general > hgg (stand for hentai games general). They always have problems with their archive so they change them occasionally.

Dzeliora

Jun 3, 2020
ive played it, its good, the mtl kinda suck but whatever, i have some special skill that translate an mtl language to a proper language by myself coz have seen many mtl eroge.

• Haha
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

Ma_Dude

Sep 2, 2018
Any luck?
I actually managed to fix it myself. Downloaded the corrupted file like 5 times until I had all the translation data.

It will take you about 5 minutes, but the game will run with the translation.
1. Get the game from somewhere, JAP or MTL should not matter.
2. Delete the files in www/data and switch them out with those I attached to this post. (At the bottom)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Now you need to go into the www/img folder. Check all the folders there for files that end with .rpgmvp
You need to decrypt those files and switch them out. For that you can use this tool, its realy easy.

Thats it, game should be running with the translation. Unfortunately I can't upload the whole file, but I hope I could still help out. Maybe somebody else is going to upload it after applying the translation like this.
View attachment translation.rar

CadaHombre

Jul 22, 2018
According to this page they already have version v1.11 but the language is still in JP, here I leave it..