Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

IceB

Jan 23, 2022
search the game in here

but yeah, there is a fucking loli in it. Otherwise, this game is abhorrently good
Bro can u help to to give a new hash? I cant open on my browser

IceB

Jan 23, 2022
Last was 1.11 which added some stuff over 1.08 which is the version linked but that one is in English while the last version is not translated.
Ok, i have tried several times to open the newest one, but always fail

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
This is the first time I have seen this and its pretty awesome, im new to this what do they mean with "Update your archiver"? Its the link or a program? Where can I find the lastest version? Thanks.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
This is the first time I have seen this and its pretty awesome, im new to this what do they mean with "Update your archiver"? Its the link or a program? Where can I find the lastest version? Thanks.
This program -

They use a tool to upload the stuff & you can download too, I just use the website link to dl as I cba learning how to upload.

Link is latest version but sometimes a new one appears on 4chans /hgg2d/ under VG section.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ruisu43

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
This program -

They use a tool to upload the stuff & you can download too, I just use the website link to dl as I cba learning how to upload.

Link is latest version but sometimes a new one appears on 4chans /hgg2d/ under VG section.
Im having trouble dowloading the game, I did it 3 times and no luck. A lot of the files appear corrupted I suppose its because it takes a lot of time to download for me and the download fails because of it. This last attempt the game booted up but at the start of the game, the files appear as missing. But im thankful for the info you gave me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Im having trouble dowloading the game, I did it 3 times and no luck. A lot of the files appear corrupted I suppose its because it takes a lot of time to download for me and the download fails because of it. This last attempt the game booted up but at the start of the game, the files appear as missing. But im thankful for the info you gave me.

Try downloading another time or maybe through a vpn.