Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
how do you hire tigers for shota thing in the game?
you have to build the last room to get the former idol woman, Tokiko. Afterwards, you have to do an AV with Shota Tora, only then will he be available for hire, but he is exclusive for Tokiko alone.

Last edited:

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
crud, im trying to get the individual achievements for each girl, but it seems like there is some error with the Tramp achievement. I tried to pair the girls with Shige-san and Park King, but it wouldn't pop up once I filled in the reqs.

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
Since I did not find a gameplay thread, does anyone know how to finish with selecting how the cover for the AVs should look? I can pick the options for the cover but I can never complete my choices and move on, Im stuck.
Ya I also need know how do you move on

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Yes that patch, not fully translated history but menus are fully translated.
I only could recommend Yugifan3 patch because the one made it here had a bug in birth AV.
Pd: I think the only difference between 1.08 and 1.10 (last version) is some bugs fixed and new costume for the 1st girl (the BDSM one).
How do I get version 1.10 when I have 1.08? I have hunted for it but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Here is version 1.11 (last) but it's not translated.
Damn. That's unfortunate. Is someone still working on translating the latest version like Yugifan3 or Hoshi? Would love a fully finished translation of this game someday, because even on 1.08 English manual tl the max affinity events and some stuff remains untranslated.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Damn. That's unfortunate. Is someone still working on translating the latest version like Yugifan3 or Hoshi? Would love a fully finished translation of this game someday, because even on 1.08 English manual tl the max affinity events and some stuff remains untranslated.
Not that I am aware of & yugi generally doesn't go back to games with updates if there are many.

• Sad
Reactions: flynn0426

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Not that I am aware of & yugi generally doesn't go back to games with updates if there are many.
Rip. Do you happen to know how the hell to use the shop? I still haven't figured it out and I'm half way through month 2.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does anyone else in this thread who has played that fan translation know where the fuck the black market shop is?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I really need someone to tell me how to use the black market. I'm like two months in and I can't even find how to shop lol.