Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hey ya'll. I don't know the rules behind posting patches or versions of whatever depending on content, and I'm too lazy and unmotivated to look them up. But I finished the translation of this game. It's on 4chan's hgg2d board in the game archive link. Missing a few of the maxed cohab scenes that are all generic and same-y anyway, but the other 98% is done.
Thank you for the translation!

Reactions: sentun2121

Custom_sKing

Apr 16, 2020
I have no plans to do any more of this game, updates or no.
The translation seems perfect, thank you. From a long time I was really interested in the writing of this game, when reading the awful MTL I got the impression that the dialogue was more interesting than your usual amateurish teenager hentai game. Just played the prologue and I think I was right, it's very pleasant to read, somehow unique, can't really put it into words and I may be exaggerating a bit. What do you think about it? Does it have something special worth mentioning compared to other games in that regard? (assuming you translated other games)

But anyway, awesome job. Thank you again.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
That's great work, Any possibilities that you update the translation? I downloaded your translation, but it's not the last version of the game, there are new events and clothes, I can share the last version if you want
hey I was wondering where to find the 4chan board that he posted his translation

Chronomium

Apr 23, 2018
What do you think about it? Does it have something special worth mentioning compared to other games in that regard?
I don't think it has anything particularly interesting or noteworthy compared to other games in that regard story-wise. It is definitely near the bottom in terms of "interesting story" for games I have done before. The AV system is a unique twist, and the management system can be entertaining. I liked a lot of the H-scenes, but they do tend to become really same-y after a while. I think overall the most interesting game I've done so far is RJ286597.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This is the last version aviable 1.11, released on 24/09/2020
This pack not contain the last patch (98%) since can't be found anywhere so jap only, if you have it please upload it here, I've found the 1.08 prepatched but idk wich version, I'm not going to extract all manually... :D

Download

EDIT:
Ah, forgot to say, since i'm not using any translation patch i'm using this tool for easy MTL, ofc miss the images but mostly of the stuff are translated, it's obvious that is not comparable to human translation but at least you can get the point of what you are doing and undesrtand a bit the story.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Hey ya'll. I don't know the rules behind posting patches or versions of whatever depending on content, and I'm too lazy and unmotivated to look them up. But I finished the translation of this game. It's on 4chan's hgg2d board in the game archive link. Missing a few of the maxed cohab scenes that are all generic and same-y anyway, but the other 98% is done.
Hi,
I was curious if you still had the translation.. the 4chan board is gone I guess.. am I just out of luck since no one reposted it after you put it on there?

Dr Tirma

Sep 23, 2018
This is the last version aviable 1.11, released on 24/09/2020
This pack not contain the last patch (98%) since can't be found anywhere so jap only, if you have it please upload it here, I've found the 1.08 prepatched but idk wich version, I'm not going to extract all manually... :D
(keep in mind that i'm not going to re-upload it over and over so better if you create some mirror).

EDIT:
Ah, forgot to say, since i'm not using any translation patch i'm using this tool for easy MTL, ofc miss the images but mostly of the stuff are translated, it's obvious that is not comparable to human translation but at least you can get the point of what you are doing and undesrtand a bit the story.
Did someone make that mirror?