Others [Translation Request] Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management (Ressentiment)

lexford45

Jul 21, 2020
calm down my child, they think about outsiders interest their games, but many of them want to get a decent sales on native market first, and not many are open minded and have the lazyness of indie. many japanese games eventually take like 4-5 years after to be fully ported, translated for international market but many are like...never..lol...
Hiring translator also cost quite amount of money.
Respect them, pls
Or do I not respect?
I pay for all their games in Japanese
When I see that some developer has big sales and that a part comes from foreigners I find that the non-respect comes rather from them...
but good for the NTR games it is maybe so that us foreigner, one feels more the effect "frustration" "cuck": MDR:

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017
There is an English version out on SVS:

I am downloading the original Japanese version and I am gonna try to run my own MTL.
Gonna update this post with a link to my version if it works correctly as I am not sure if the SVS one works.

Update:
Okay so I tried translating the game several times which seems to work fine.
Only 2 problems occur:
1 Major & 1 Minor
The Major being the game getting stuck constantly trying to load ID scenarios for some reason?
(Essentially the translator does not properly translate the ID scenario names and thus fails to load them.)
The minor being the UI: still being in Japanese.

Downloaded the one from SVS and uploaded it to MEGA for easier and faster access.

(I have tested the game for a few minutes it its translated and does not encounter the same error that I ran into, UI is still mostly Japanese & you can't enter H-memories)

Last edited:

Dr Tirma

Sep 23, 2018

I am downloading the original Japanese version and I am gonna try to run my own MTL.
Gonna update this post with a link to my version if it works correctly as I am not sure if the SVS one works.

Update:
Only 2 problems occur:
1 Major & 1 Minor
The Major being the game getting stuck constantly trying to load ID scenarios for some reason?
(Essentially the translator does not properly translate the ID scenario names and thus fails to load them.)

Downloaded the one from SVS and uploaded it to MEGA for easier and faster access.

(I have tested the game for a few minutes it its translated and does not encounter the same error that I ran into, UI is still mostly Japanese & you can't enter H-memories)
I used the patch of Yugifan with MTL, it was playable. Till this day I can't find a page with the 1.10 version translated.

Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017
I used the patch of Yugifan with MTL, it was playable. Till this day I can't find a page with the 1.10 version translated.
Did you use the patch from the Discord server? It says it supposedly upgrades it to v1.08 and it seems to include an English translation for the story. Did you finish playing it and was it fully translated?

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Since I did not find a gameplay thread, does anyone know how to finish with selecting how the cover for the AVs should look? I can pick the options for the cover but I can never complete my choices and move on, Im stuck.

Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017

Update:
Only 2 problems occur:
1 Major & 1 Minor

Have you tried out Yugifan3's partial patch? I played through it and it had very good English for the beginning of the game, although it goes back to full Japanese shortly after the tutorial month. I don't know if you want to incorporate those translated lines to your own translation, but if you do the partial patch files are for you to potentially decrease your workload. (Password for archive is "Yugifan3")

Chronomium

Apr 23, 2018
Hey ya'll. I don't know the rules behind posting patches or versions of whatever depending on content, and I'm too lazy and unmotivated to look them up. But I finished the translation of this game. It's on 4chan's hgg2d board in the game archive link. Missing a few of the maxed cohab scenes that are all generic and same-y anyway, but the other 98% is done.

Arklex

Jan 21, 2018
Hey ya'll. I don't know the rules behind posting patches or versions of whatever depending on content, and I'm too lazy and unmotivated to look them up. But I finished the translation of this game. It's on 4chan's hgg2d board in the game archive link. Missing a few of the maxed cohab scenes that are all generic and same-y anyway, but the other 98% is done.
That's great work, Any possibilities that you update the translation? I downloaded your translation, but it's not the last version of the game, there are new events and clothes, I can share the last version if you want

Dr Tirma

Sep 23, 2018
Did you use the patch from the Discord server? It says it supposedly upgrades it to v1.08 and it seems to include an English translation for the story. Did you finish playing it and was it fully translated?
Yes that patch, not fully translated history but menus are fully translated.
I only could recommend Yugifan3 patch because the one made it here had a bug in birth AV.
Pd: I think the only difference between 1.08 and 1.10 (last version) is some bugs fixed and new costume for the 1st girl (the BDSM one).

Reactions: Lilifox