Others [Translation Request] Your Mom Is So Fucking Hot. [ORCSOFT]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
okay is this one, tell me ifI shared it correctly, also it already has teh english patch but remember that is machine translated so there will be some weird translations

Del Anyth

Aug 29, 2018
okay is this one, tell me ifI shared it correctly, also it already has teh english patch but remember that is machine translated so there will be some weird translations

How are you supposed to run this? There's no exe. I had to use the exe from a different full download lmao

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Ok I just downloaded the game from Dlsite and uploaded the zip without doing anything else

Is it okay now ?

I would download and try that out but... wtf is up with the name? Of the contents of that zip?
It looks like everything there is correct for a VN like this but when the main directory is literally, "‚¨‘O‚Ì•ê‚¿‚á‚ñA—Ç‚¢—‚¾‚æ‚ÈB"

That's suspicious as fuck. The last time I willingly did anything involving a software/code that looked so bugged/corrupted/whatever was in like 1997 off surfing up and down the coast of Cinnibar Island and... things did not go well for what I was working on at the time... 142 pokedex entries filled in. All lost to that nightmare corrupting my saves...

So excuse me for being wary lol

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
I would download and try that out but... wtf is up with the name? Of the contents of that zip?
It looks like everything there is correct for a VN like this but when the main directory is literally, "‚¨‘O‚Ì•ê‚¿‚á‚ñA—Ç‚¢—‚¾‚æ‚ÈB"

That's suspicious as fuck. The last time I willingly did anything involving a software/code that looked so bugged/corrupted/whatever was in like 1997 off surfing up and down the coast of Cinnibar Island and... things did not go well for what I was working on at the time... 142 pokedex entries filled in. All lost to that nightmare corrupting my saves...

So excuse me for being wary lol
No idea why it looks like that to be honest, for me it got fixed by deleting and redowloading the japanese language to my laptop. Maybe something aboout windows 11 and this "old" games/vn? Because it doesnt happen on my other laptop that has windows 10

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
No idea why it looks like that to be honest, for me it got fixed by deleting and redowloading the japanese language to my laptop. Maybe something aboout windows 11 and this "old" games/vn? Because it doesnt happen on my other laptop that has windows 10
Well I tried it and it was just the untranslated game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote