RPGM None WIP [Translation Request] [Yozakura Princess Tale/Yozakura Kitan] [Demo] [hanamikagura]

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
ENG title : Yozakura Princess Tale / Yozakura Kitan

JP title : 夜桜姫譚

LINK :
(follow -free/paid- creator to download the game)

[Description]
Not sure if they're kunoichis or exorcists or monster girls, anyway you play as a female character fighting demons (humanoids or monsters) in the name of justice. Gameplay is a classic turn-based RPG. There's combat rape elements where enemies restraint you, raise H-gauge with H-attack, and finally the rape. The H-attacks' degree varies with the number of existing enemy, ex. one enemy present can only restrain you, with two there're restraint and nipple pinching, with three there're restraint, nipple pinching, and forcing to drink aphrodisiac. Enemies so far (AFAIK) are humanoids, succubus, tentacles, wolves, bats/winged demons.

Beautiful heroine(s), animations/drawings are high quality, and gameplay looks interesting, definitely worth to play even with only demo. Combat is confusing and can be easily lost because the language. Really appreciate it if anyone can do at least a bit of MTL for it. image-800.jpg image-800 (1).jpg image-800 (3).jpg image-800 (2).jpg

Last edited:

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
This game looks interesting and could be good. I'm definitely hoping it turns out amazing on release

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017

There are update to the demo
Free version is bug fixes and balance adjustment
Paid version add kannu H-Scene (forgot who kannu is), please note that some of the added H-Scene is still in the rough state
1667380559105.png
Like this
I'm translating this using google

Reactions: xellos49698

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
There is a lot of potential here, but also there are still a lot of bugs or issue based on the translation. Once the heroine takes so many H attack she become incapable of fighting. You can not get knocked out in battle to end the fight, escaping with Alt is your only option. If you don't realize that, you will still there forever wondering what is going on.

There is one ability you can use to remove the Heart of lust, but the negative status remains unless you travel all the way back to the inn and sleep.

The monsters you run away from leave invisible walls and once you run out of HP, if you don't have the heal skill, you are screwed and can't get out of the dungeon.

The map also has no way to completely avoid the H sludge and you have to escape from battle.

This doesn't mention the fact that the monster are over powered and will do H attacks even if you are trying to play paragon herione instead of Hentai.

Maybe a translation would help solve some of these issues, but a lot more polish is needed.

Reactions: beppemistero

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Ok I just found ver .11 on svs.comics that has a rough translation
I just download the English version yesterday from Svs.comic and it's glitched There are images miss during battle and error messages about missing files keeps popping up. I would stick with the working Japanese version. From what little I could read, it shows the blue shadow attacks are more aggressive with less defence and the yellow light attacks are more defensive with lower attack power.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
There is a lot of potential here, but also there are still a lot of bugs or issue based on the translation. Once the heroine takes so many H attack she become incapable of fighting. You can not get knocked out in battle to end the fight, escaping with Alt is your only option. If you don't realize that, you will still there forever wondering what is going on.

There is one ability you can use to remove the Heart of lust, but the negative status remains unless you travel all the way back to the inn and sleep.

The monsters you run away from leave invisible walls and once you run out of HP, if you don't have the heal skill, you are screwed and can't get out of the dungeon.

The map also has no way to completely avoid the H sludge and you have to escape from battle.

This doesn't mention the fact that the monster are over powered and will do H attacks even if you are trying to play paragon herione instead of Hentai.

Maybe a translation would help solve some of these issues, but a lot more polish is needed.
May I ask how the tentacle content is?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Who's the white haired girl he keeps showing. is she even part of this game or just some random OG character that he seems to really like?