RPGM None WIP [Translation Request] [Yozakura Princess Tale/Yozakura Kitan] [Demo] [hanamikagura]

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
I don't see any improvement from the recent download, beyond patching the bugs. It's the same demo, beat the boss on the first level and game over. Hopefully, there will be a full game release in the future.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
fuck i love the artstyle so fucking much
edit:
huh
there is a free demo, but what is the paid reward? is it an extended demo!?

Last edited:

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
So how do i trigger the tentacle pregnancy in the demo? Because if it’s only available after the boss? of the first dungeon I’m shit out of luck because I have no clue how to beat him.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
So how do i trigger the tentacle pregnancy in the demo? Because if it’s only available after the boss? of the first dungeon I’m shit out of luck because I have no clue how to beat him.
In the miasma stage, once you go upstairs there's a hole you can interact with, you'll get pushed and fall into a trap area with a tentacle enemy that triggers an animation on contact, let it advance and you get impregnated, walk around and you give birth. Maybe other enemies of the same type can impregnate you too, but I have not tested it.
also ye that boss is fucking difficult to beat XD haha

Reactions: Berserk985

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
In the miasma stage, once you go upstairs there's a hole you can interact with, you'll get pushed and fall into a trap area with a tentacle enemy that triggers an animation on contact, let it advance and you get impregnated, walk around and you give birth. Maybe other enemies of the same type can impregnate you too, but I have not tested it.
also ye that boss is fucking difficult to beat XD haha
Where? The rope on the ledge? Because whenever I try to go to it the game says something and I’m forced to turn back. I’m pretty sure I have the latest public version of the trial

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Just ran through the game again, it's a lot more fleshed out, but it's still only Chapter 1. Game play felt smoother though and the H scene are still really well done. Hopefully the next update will move the game story forward.

One critic, the special abilities are way too easy to unlock. I got to level 5 and had all my yellow and blue sword slash abilities. Too easy to heal and dominate the first boss.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I can give you the dev link for the free one if you can't be bothered to register or become free supporter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually alredy have an older version (1.11EX), are there any updates into this free version, or the actual updates are only for the paid version?

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
I actually alredy have an older version (1.11EX), are there any updates into this free version, or the actual updates are only for the paid version?
The new thing in the free update is
The map is expanded
Brainwashed soldiers Combat (new enemy)
Demon insect Defeat event
Worm MAP restraint attack (just one specific enemy in the jail, it looks like worm but the animation is tentacle)
demon Belly bread reinforcement (i don't know what this is)
standing picture Both belly
tentacles Birth event (get creampied by tentacle)
The paid version is the same as free one with added brainwashed soldier defeat event