RPGM None WIP [Translation Request] [Yozakura Princess Tale/Yozakura Kitan] [Demo] [hanamikagura]

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
The new thing in the free update is
The map is expanded
Brainwashed soldiers Combat (new enemy)
Demon insect Defeat event
Worm MAP restraint attack (just one specific enemy in the jail, it looks like worm but the animation is tentacle)
demon Belly bread reinforcement (i don't know what this is)
standing picture Both belly
tentacles Birth event (get creampied by tentacle)
The paid version is the same as free one with added brainwashed soldier defeat event
Yeah, that's still more than the version I alredy got. In the meantime some kind soul shares the paid version, I'll thank you much for the free version!

EDIT: Is there a way to unlock the gallery right away? All the scenes except one are closed, and I could access them on the older version. But can't remember if they were alredy unlocked in the provided saves or I did something to unlock them.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, that's still more than the version I alredy got. In the meantime some kind soul shares the paid version, I'll thank you much for the free version!

EDIT: Is there a way to unlock the gallery right away? All the scenes except one are closed, and I could access them on the older version. But can't remember if they were alredy unlocked in the provided saves or I did something to unlock them.
there is an option in the menu that serves as a gallery where you can fight enemies or watch their defeat events

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Is there a way to escape the tentacle monster without hitting the Enter key? Probably in all likelihood it’s a me issue, because my old laptop i use for H games is a bit shitty.
But I get caught by it and when I try to spam enter to escape my computer lags a bit, the bar empties out/won’t fill up, and then I get caught in a very annoying loop, where trying to escape does nothing

HmNoice

Apr 21, 2021
This is my first time translating stuffs so I can't promise that the translation is good, This is just a mix of MTL and me trying to interpret the character dialogues based on the context... and I may have screwed around here and there

I don't have the paid version of the latest update so deal with it :v

and I can't translate everything since it somehow messes up with the game someway or another so plz look for a good coder if there are still bugs in the game, can't fix all the bugs because I can't code, and the only reason I was able to solve the bugs is because of trial and error

game's playable, already finished it from start to finish with my translation

Edit: Don't use the first 3 saves, it's bugged for some weird reason, either load from save 40 or just start a new game

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017

anyone know if the paid stuff in the latest article is a new demo or a cg set?
i can never tell with these i mean in general not just with this dev

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017

It's one buggy battle that loops over with either 2 enemies or 3 enemies. You get to watch the Fox Ear girl have a orgasm in battle, that is all, no losing H scene.

Not worth your time, I was disappointed that I wasted my time downloading it.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017

It's one buggy battle that loops over with either 2 enemies or 3 enemies. You get to watch the Fox Ear girl have a orgasm in battle, that is all, no losing H scene.

Not worth your time, I was disappointed that I wasted my time downloading it.
The author literally said it (using google translate)

As a bonus, the paid plan comes with a ``something like a trial version'' of ``Kaminue-san's battle scenes only'' (*´ω`)
*When you start the game, the battle suddenly starts and the battle starts. When finished, return to the beginning

The battle scenes alone are extremely naughty, but
I don't really recommend subscribing to the plan just for that .
As expected, the volume is...(;´∀`)