Reote

Apr 6, 2020
Title:
Zookeeper Mission! 2

Developer website:
Language: english
developer : morning explosioh
"Mini", a natural senile girl who has just grown up but doesn't know anything,
Seeing his older brother and his girlfriend who are zookeepers, he decides to become a zookeeper.

You work hard at your newly opened aquarium, but there are too few visitors.

In order to save the aquarium from the red, the director of bestiality video mania,
``The job of female keepers is to increase profits by filming videos of mating with marine animals.''
Mini believes this word.

At first I didn't like to mate with animals, but as the aquarium expanded and I mate with more marine animals,
Mini becomes happy to mate with male animals, falls into the sea of female pleasure, and must mate with marine animals.
It becomes unbearable.

Guide the aquarium animals to the audience, do a sea mammal show, mate with the animals,
Have a good time with kind people!

and anyone have age of ashes i can not find game

FlickNett

May 5, 2019
well we are past december and the game still hasn't released yet anyone have any idea when it will actually release

Balial42

May 3, 2018
well we are past december and the game still hasn't released yet anyone have any idea when it will actually release
This game is on my watchlist for a while now. You're right, but hopefully the dev add some more stuff and finally release it. Nonetheless, the demo has a nice amount of gameplay right now. Even when we need to play by trail-and-error since noone can read japanese. ^^