[Translation Request] Zookeeper Mission! 2

Schwarze Rozen

Mar 23, 2021
Mistix please, just one more try, i really need the game :C
I got a game but I don't know if it's work or not I don't have a Laptop or Computer with me so I can only use JoiPlay and It's always show this

screenshot_2023-10-16_172752.png

Here a file in Please, tell me if it work or not or if it not and you know how to make it work please tell me too

Last edited:

paiiipaiipai

Jul 2, 2021
I got a game but I don't know if it's work or not I don't have a Laptop or Computer with me so I can only use JoiPlay and It's always show this

View attachment 3011704

Here a file in Please, tell me if it work or not or if it not and you know how to make it work please tell me too
yeah I also had the same problem at Joiplay. So I tried using Maldives, it's the same RPGmaker application as JoiPlay which can be run on Android. And the game works in Maldives

• Red Heart
Reactions: Schwarze Rozen

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
worked fine for me. I have RPGmaker on my cpu from ages ago so maybe that's why

thank you for the link! too bad morninexplosion hasn't decided to add in possible cross-species impregnation but I'll just have it in my mind, lol

Last edited:

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
I'll be real, I'm actually kinda disappointed with this one since the only thing I really find myself being interested in is the polar bear, and obviously he's only got 2 scenes. Were it possible to *ahem* "expand" the park by getting impregnated by him and adding the cubs to the exhibit, I'd be a ton more into it, but with just the 2 scenes I'm not really as interested. I'm well aware the thing I described is pretty specific to my own tastes, so I don't expect that sort of thing to be added, but yknow, it'd be nice...

I'm keeping the game on my computer just in case the file above gets taken down, since I know there's still a number of people who want it, but personally I'd rate this 2/5. Good scenes for if you like marine species specifically, but next to none that I actually am interested in.

Laxzn

Sep 5, 2022

View attachment 3011704

Yes it works, thank you very much! The game does not work because you need a new version from the official website of Joiplay

Download all the apks from this page (Official Joiplay page), with the app updated and plugins updated, enter the application and select the option "Edit plugin" and disable the Fossil option and with that the game works perfectly, thank you very much for the game and I hope my help helps you too! :^)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Schwarze Rozen

Balial42

May 3, 2018
You can use the "Report"-button down below with the ! to report filehosts that are down. I already did this for you right now. ;)
Edit: try to search for otomi-games. There is the game too with different filehosts. But might be in japanes. Check before download.

PeterzPakerz

Nov 7, 2020

Here fam. Full version in English. Spread the love.
This stuff always takes ages, can't I get like a MEGA link or something QUICK? Or just the translation file and I put into the free japanese version I got???

Last edited: