[Translation Request] Zookeeper Mission! 2

sixth0013

Aug 9, 2020

Thanks for the share.

I do have a question, I already unlocked the Orca's area. However, whenever I try to go to the office to purchase the animal the screen is totally blacked out. I think this one is a bug.

Do you encounter that?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Thanks for the share.

I do have a question, I already unlocked the Orca's area. However, whenever I try to go to the office to purchase the animal the screen is totally blacked out. I think this one is a bug.

Do you encounter that?
I've had that happen the 1st time. I just restarted the game and voilá.
If it keeps happening to you or anyone else for that reason, you can just bypass it by using the machine translation tool (MTool)
On the main tab you have a fade in screen option that usually fixes that.

Reactions: laugh

sixth0013

Aug 9, 2020
If it keeps happening to you or anyone else for that reason, you can just bypass it by using the machine translation tool (MTool)

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it later.. It did happen to me like 3 - 4 times.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks that fixed it for me, was right at the end of the game too, haha

zalan

Oct 24, 2018
I had the issue also but was never able to fix it. I found out the screen is just staying black but everything has loaded, so if you use the arrow keys and go back you should be able to walk out the door again and the screen will come back. Then if you walk into the office again it should load like normal.

Reactions: fed1987