RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

acinax

Aug 31, 2019
Thaks, allso question. Where i can find spider lolimon after i free her. And where item for cat quest i check all snow area but can't find well.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Thaks, allso question. Where i can find spider lolimon after i free her. And where item for cat quest i check all snow area but can't find well.
I think the spider lolimon is initially found in the cave that is right next to the main town. She is locked behind one of those doors that require a rune stone to unlock. After you free her, I think you can find her in the gambling area of the Inn (2nd Floor), that is next to the guild hall.

I can't remember exactly where the item for Cat is, it is on the right side of the map, I think (I can't remember for certain) there is a well that it spawns near. If it is not by that well, it is right along that border between the snow and grass maps.

SaZam

Mar 12, 2022
I'm working on it.
okay sorry if it seemed like i was rushing someone i was not sorry i was just saying that i mean i did not even know who was but thanks for leting me know who is working on it have a good day take your time dont rush it it takes time and thats okay i mean i think its gonna take at least a year or two but thats fine it takes time dont ever think you need to get it done fast anyways have a good day/night!

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Let me know if you want any of the files from the earlier translation. I have everything for 1.07 including the T++ files from StevenPron.
Thank you. Why ATK parameter called "ATK SPD"? I changed "Resist" to "Weak" in Traits because according to the mechanics of the game it’s more correct ( -70% Flame atr = less fire damage to you)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you. Why ATK parameter called "ATK SPD"? I changed "Resist" to "Weak" in Traits because according to the mechanics of the game it’s more correct ( -70% Flame atr = less fire damage to you)
Not sure, I was just doing some of the technical stuff maintaining and bug testing the translations. I only did a little MTL for this one.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
The game has a lot of ingredients for cooking, but where is the cooking itself?

I'm confused about this quest, please help
"Mischievous Lost Forest" before Succubus Village entrance

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The game has a lot of ingredients for cooking, but where is the cooking itself?
There is a repeatable quest to give ingredients to the Innkeeper, but that is the only use I'd found for them in game or in the files.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
hello all.
may I ask something?
how can I get that supreme ink bag???
and are there any specific conditions to get it?
since I already defeat that squid a lot of times but still the item didn't drop
ID enemy 490, ♥Giant Squid, id item 265 - Supreme Ink Sac 1/8 drop chance
I don't know where is... in the Enemy book mob has another ID.

Reactions: maxsciem

Le Happr

Jan 4, 2023
Nice to hear that someone is working in an actual translation, every single MTL have been pretty bad for such an extensive game, might as well wait for the full translation for a fair experience.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Nice to hear that someone is working in an actual translation, every single MTL have been pretty bad for such an extensive game, might as well wait for the full translation for a fair experience.
I transfer the patch StevenPron and MuninKai translation patchs from 1.07 to 1.101 and and make edits and translate critical places. Lockpicking, food menu in Alvan Pavilion translated.
Example:Semen covered increases the character's hitting accuracy for +80% ... but reduces agility by -20%. I remove the buff accuracy of the strike when semen covered. Some skills like Pixie's Heal fixed.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes