RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ntr is life

Jul 19, 2018
Is there a alternative way to gain quests outside of the magical girl guild? I find it strange to go in the slums and buy itens that could be obtained free of charge by working with them

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to find enemies that can impregnate Konoha with demon child?
There is a boss in the Salian Ruins dungeon that can impregnate her with a demon child. I know there are others, but that was the easiest one for me to find, since it reliably shows up once you have triggered the quest for it.
I think there is a quest at the Guild Hall that you need to have active (or completed) for them to show up. If you go through the game normally, completing the Guild quests, it will show up eventually.

Salian Ruins.png

Squallixer

Nov 20, 2021
So I'm doing the Quest for the God Tree village in the North West part of the map, the one where you have to get the pure white flower and find the missing woman. I can't seem to find the woman, and I can't progress any deeper in the dungeon because I need the number codes for the two statues'. I assume they are from the notes on the wall that say Left and Right, but the actual codes aren't displaying for some reason. Anyone have them on hand by any chance?

Actually, if anyone just has a full walkthrough for the game that would be great as well. Some of the quests are confusing even when translated lol, so I could use some help.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So I'm doing the Quest for the God Tree village in the North West part of the map, the one where you have to get the pure white flower and find the missing woman. I can't seem to find the woman, and I can't progress any deeper in the dungeon because I need the number codes for the two statues'. I assume they are from the notes on the wall that say Left and Right, but the actual codes aren't displaying for some reason. Anyone have them on hand by any chance?

Actually, if anyone just has a full walkthrough for the game that would be great as well. Some of the quests are confusing even when translated lol, so I could use some help.
I include the codes in the 1.07 translation. They're in here.

I was working on a walkthrough but I find the gameplay kind of tedious and gave up. It was fun to do once and kind of haphazardly, but trying to actually work through it methodically was too boring. Included my progress so far though.

Clessith

Sep 21, 2018
According to a post by "info0" this game is still being developed. With that in mind is this game "complete" in the sense that there is an ending. Also does the 1.07 Patch cover this ending? I just finished playing the first game and was wondering if I should play this now or wait a little longer.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
According to a post by "info0" this game is still being developed. With that in mind is this game "complete" in the sense that there is an ending. Also does the 1.07 Patch cover this ending? I just finished playing the first game and was wondering if I should play this now or wait a little longer.
The game is story complete, though the dev has been adding new features.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Probably a feature added after the translation was made then, which would mean applying the translation breaks it. I'll have some time over the winter break to look at updating the translation to 1.101.
Thank you for your cooperation.
In Alvern's Pavilion Lolimon Restaurant menu not translated (Common Event #248). Many states in traits are also not translated. [Fishing] skill called [Lockpicking]

Last edited:

inconexus

Mar 17, 2019
Probably a feature added after the translation was made then, which would mean applying the translation breaks it. I'll have some time over the winter break to look at updating the translation to 1.101.
That would be greatly appreciated!!!!

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
hello all.
may I ask something?
how can I get that supreme ink bag???
and are there any specific conditions to get it?
since I already defeat that squid a lot of times but still the item didn't drop

Reactions: YokoSan

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
where in the actual fkng fk is Orochi? i couldnt find her :C halp View attachment 2284564 View attachment 2284563
The legendary Lorimon, Orochi, is in the Blood Moon Ruins central keep. Knock down the rune locked door north of the main entrance (IIRC, Sigma stone is required). Her dungeon is after her statue. Ignore the trash mobs, and go deep to get to the Boss. Once you free her she teleports out and you'll find her at the Brothel in the Underground. Her Bond Quest is in the Small Shrine of the Red Blood Cult (easily accessed through the Guild Basement in Blood Moon Castle). In order to find the demon though, you first need to complete some additional side quests. Flavel on the second floor of the Reingarnet Guildhall will want you to get various books scattered around the world. Books are in the following locations: MariMari's House in the Divince Tree City, the mansion of the Lord of Reingarnet, Dorothea's Bedroom in Blood Moon Castle, Farris' Mansion in the Golden City, and the deepest level of Grack's Cave where you fought the Demon Lord Hardin. Once he's had a few days to read them he will send you to Maridis Ruins to fight a boss, then after a few more days on to Along's House, who will finally speak to you and give you the Dousing (Ruda) Ring needed to find Orochi's lover after a few more days. It's a very long quest in terms of in-game days, and a good time to rebirth your Lorimons if you're not doing anything.

acinax

Aug 31, 2019
Hi, where i can find valletta, i finde latter in the room, they saying that shy in barier cave but i can't find their.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Hi, where i can find valletta, i find letter in the room, they saying that she in barier cave but i can't find them.
If I remember correctly, she is not in the cave outside the main town. You meet her when you enter the final dungeon (Northeast corner of the map) to confront the end game boss.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes