RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
Translation Update

PATCH_1.07.7z is attached.

These are some modifications to StevenPron's 1.07 LQ2 Translation. A translation for 1.08 is in the works, but for now I am just patching some issues with 1.07 while that cooks.

Installation:

1) Download
2) Apply StevenPron's 1.07 Translation
3) Apply Muninkai's 1.07 Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If someone is still having issues with Pixie's Heal after this patch, can you send me a save file? I couldn't replicate the crash but I did find some things that were suspicious and corrected them.
So this is almost certainly a bad idea, and if anything bugs out, i'm on my own but i'm thinking to using this on 1.09.
It should just override the new files with the older patch files, right?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So this is almost certainly a bad idea, and if anything bugs out, i'm on my own but i'm thinking to using this on 1.09.
Report back on whether it works. Any bug fixes (which I think there were a few) will be reverted, but since there were no new features added in 1.08 or 1.09 it might not break the game completely.

Reactions: camiseta

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
Report back on whether it works. Any bug fixes (which I think there were a few) will be reverted, but since there were no new features added in 1.08 or 1.09 it might not break the game completely.
Sadly or gadly, nothing to report.
It's more stable than older, untranslated/patch version.
I did start a fresh save since good practice and i have no clue where my old saves are.

I've got about 4 hours in, but haven't touched the skills to much.

Reactions: MuninKai

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
I saw screens where Konoha masturbate with dildo etc, but I have for her only lv1 and lv2 masturbation - where to learn her other ways?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I saw screens where Konoha masturbate with dildo etc, but I have for her only lv1 and lv2 masturbation - where to learn her other ways?
I think you need to be a Devil Witch to get that Level 3 masturbation scene with the dildo. At least, that was what triggered it for me, I am not sure if there are any other conditions attached to that.

Last edited:

inconexus

Mar 17, 2019
Did you try it???
Has this worked for you???
Thanks!!!

s8018572

May 25, 2020
Is there any chance the game go onto steam store? If not, I might just bought it on dlsite,cause non-mainstream download site speed is pain in the ass.

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
may i ask something
anyone have a picture of all the lirimon location ?
if yes could ya share at here xD

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
may i ask something
anyone have a picture of all the lirimon location ?
if yes could ya share at here xD
On the second floor of the guild hall, there is an NPC that will show you exactly what you are asking for.
I can't remember their name, but they will show you a map where most of the lolimon you can find are located at. There are a few 'legendary' companions that are not on the map, they are usually gated behind doors that you need the rune stones to unlock. You can gain those stones by helping the various lolimon leaders.

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
Some help here pls. I got the erased magical girl state after giving birth to a human child, what do i do to figth the monsters or even continue with the history??

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Some help here pls. I got the erased magical girl state after giving birth to a human child, what do i do to figth the monsters or even continue with the history??
That's the neat part! You can't. The only way to reverse it is to have done an obscure lvl 40 quest and received the Resurrection Crystal from Donohan. Basically fuck around turning Konoha into a huge slut or restart.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

GrappleDuck

Sep 25, 2017
There is supposed to come another update to the game I believe. So maybe it is better to just wait to translate that one.
Saw something about a 3d sprite in the H stats menu.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
That's the neat part! You can't. The only way to reverse it is to have done an obscure lvl 40 quest and received the Resurrection Crystal from Donohan. Basically fuck around turning Konoha into a huge slut or restart.
So, I'm planning to try playing this same and this information sounds kinda bad... Is there any way to prevent pregnancy or is it unavoidable loss once you are penetrated by human being?:oops:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
So, I'm planning to try playing this same and this information sounds kinda bad... Is there any way to prevent pregnancy or is it unavoidable loss once you are penetrated by human being?:oops:
It only happens if she gives birth. To stop it from happening, there's an "abortion clinic" at the beginning of the game.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
The game has a 'morning after' pill you can buy that will prevent the character from getting pregnant, if you use it the same day you get fertilized and you can have an abortion (doctor in the basement of the guild hall), if you went past the first day.

If you get knocked up by a monster or demon and give birth to them, the MC doesn't lose her abilities.
The caveat to that is, if you give birth to a Demon baby AND you have over 300 (I think) Karma. In that case the MC becomes a Devil Witch, which gives you completely different skill trees, grants you a couple sex skills, and you can still complete the game.

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
Oh great, so i played like 2 hours to level up the sex skills and pay the slave fee for nothing ;(

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes