RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
StevenPron started working on a different game and I have been too busy IRL to work on it. So for now it is stalled. I will come back to it if I have time, but not sure when that'll be.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
StevenPron started working on a different game and I have been too busy IRL to work on it. So for now it is stalled. I will come back to it if I have time, but not sure when that'll be.
Thanks for the update you wouldn't happen to have the game v1.07 by any chance the version you download on the front page is like 1.03 and the only other links i've found are sukebei.nyaa.si links which don't work for me.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for the update you wouldn't happen to have the game v1.07 by any chance the version you download on the front page is like 1.03 and the only other links i've found are sukebei.nyaa.si links which don't work for me.
Yeah. Mediafire work for you? Have another project I want to up to Mega tonight and it would cause me to go over my transfer cap.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hentaibedta has v1.08

Really just wanted to know if these are mtl and how much of the game they covered. I might just be blind and suck at searching.
Pretty sure that was sarcasm or maybe it's just me overreacting but thanks for the link quote anyways, dem why didn't I think of searching Update rather than Latest xD

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Pretty sure that was sarcasm
I meant what I said at face value, don't overthink it. I just want to know how playable/complete the translation is before I put aside time to dig into it. The thread and patch changelogs didn't clarify so I asked.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I meant what I said at face value, don't overthink it. I just want to know how playable/complete the translation is before I put aside time to dig into it. The thread and patch changelogs didn't clarify so I asked.
I knew I was overreaacting again :LUL:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Guess this game is still updating like Vitamin Quest 2 eh.
perhaps the incoming one will be the last one with higher resolution and some cutten contents, although the version number shouldn't change and it should be only phisical copy so somebody should buy and share it, let's see.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
BTW really like the cut-in animation when she's gathering stuffs... IT'S FKING CUTE!!!

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Hello, can you send me the data of the game Magical Girl Konoha v1.09 JAP, a file was deleted and I don't want to download it again

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
How do you save captured magical girls? How would you even know where they are?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Rescue missions appear on the bottom row of the Guild Board missions.
Weird, pretty sure I checked those but none where "posted". Lemme recheck.

Edit: Weird, there's one now, but was pretty sure there wasn't one before :WaitWhat:
Nah probably me just forgetting lel.
Anyways this game is kinda confusing since most instructions are not translated (understandable since the are pictures) but there are barely any directions on where to go or where a place is specially in starting town lel like Game Dev thinks Konoha lived in this world and should know everything about it and it's "tourist spots" lol. (Like NPCs in Succubus Village atleast tells you where Haldir Palace and Sarian Ruins is)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes