RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'm not really sure how. MTool complains it can only upload up to 2 MB and the file is 4.something MB and thus stops it. was there a workaround for it?
aah cause you are not translating in eng, well then no, the only solution is to buy sub.

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
Guys, I don’t know what to do anymore, it just so happened that I found the Dalek’s hut before I took the main quest in the succubus village, and it just so happened that I need to talk to the Dalek, but I already talked to him and therefore the quest does not count and does not go further, tell me what to do, because starting a new game is not an option, 10 hours of wasted time. (I'll attach a save, maybe someone will figure out what to do)

camiseta

Feb 2, 2021
Guys, I don’t know what to do anymore, it just so happened that I found the Dalek’s hut before I took the main quest in the succubus village, and it just so happened that I need to talk to the Dalek, but I already talked to him and therefore the quest does not count and does not go further, tell me what to do, because starting a new game is not an option, 10 hours of wasted time. (I'll attach a save, maybe someone will figure out what to do)
In that mission, despite talking to Dalek, you have to inform the Sukubo queen, then inform her, you have to go to the ruins located on the right side below and kill the enemies until they give you a key to open a pillar in that ruins, look for the boss who is on a false wall so that they give you that treasure (sorry for the English use the translator I hope it is understood)

Reactions: Nikaydo

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
In that mission, despite talking to Dalek, you have to inform the Sukubo queen, then inform her, you have to go to the ruins located on the right side below and kill the enemies until they give you a key to open a pillar in that ruins, look for the boss who is on a false wall so that they give you that treasure (sorry for the English use the translator I hope it is understood)
oh you are my savior thank you

Reactions: camiseta

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
how can i remove magician girl erased?
If you already completed Donoan's quest line you can use the Resurrection Crystal. If you didn't already do that you can't advance the story and can just keep getting Konoha fucked until you get bored.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
So basically the game is not that easy to play without translation.
The latest translation is here somewhere but it's not compatible with the latest version.
Someone could help me out to figure out which is the best choice to play it in English?
Best choice? Translate it yourself :KEK:
Game is full of animation so every map has scripts you could mess up with if you auto translate with Translator++
And I believe some of them are images so translating those are even harder.

How complete is the currently available translation? Is it mtl, edited, or manual?
Search result didn't show any update for TL (and can't be bothered to check all pages) but I assume it's MTL.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Search result didn't show any update for TL (and can't be bothered to check all pages) but I assume it's MTL.
Really just wanted to know if these are mtl and how much of the game they covered. I might just be blind and suck at searching.

This patch is based on the 1.03 translation
Translation Update

PATCH_1.07.7z is attached.

These are some modifications to StevenPron's 1.07 LQ2 Translation. A translation for 1.08 is in the works, but for now I am just patching some issues with 1.07 while that cooks.

Installation:

1) Download LQ2 v1.07
2) Apply StevenPron's 1.07 Translation
3) Apply Muninkai's 1.07 Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If someone is still having issues with Pixie's Heal after this patch, can you send me a save file? I couldn't replicate the crash but I did find some things that were suspicious and corrected them.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes