• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I need help to remember which dungeon has a rope behind a Strength 3 rock used to climb somewhere, i'm going insane trying to recall.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
When the game stops updating, more and more keeps getting added.
speaking of which do we have any idea when that may be? is the game not completed yet and if not has the dev given an idea for when it may be finished? been wanting to play this game but keep seeing updates and so decided ill just wait till the game is done and maybe until a uncensor patch is made by someone.

Nov 20, 2020
speaking of which do we have any idea when that may be? is the game not completed yet and if not has the dev given an idea for when it may be finished? been wanting to play this game but keep seeing updates and so decided ill just wait till the game is done and maybe until a uncensor patch is made by someone.
Looking around there's no real word of when the project will be "final" so to speak, my guess is it'll be when the dev gets bored and moves onto something else. The game has plenty to do with what's in it now you'll just have to start over at times when new releases change something crucial and saves don't move.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
henlo i am that one guy that wants to play as a virgin (pun intended) can anyone tell me how i can prevent enemies from jumping on her ? it seems like there's no pattern and i am tired of reloading game over and over

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
henlo i am that one guy that wants to play as a virgin (pun intended) can anyone tell me how i can prevent enemies from jumping on her ? it seems like there's no pattern and i am tired of reloading game over and over
Its impossible. And there is no virgin end

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Increasing agility can maybe work.

Sep 6, 2022
Does anyone have a definitive guide to all the H scenes and scenarios?
Or how to cheat this game generally?

The RPG mechanics are good, but that's not why people play this...

Sep 6, 2022
As far i've read to start evil route (dark witch) you have to have to give a child from a demon, you can also start the game with giving a human birth going under the prison in the slum and watch the glory hole scene, then wait 3 days, but this run will be sure extremely hard since you will not have anymore powers (be sure to take the first monster from the guild), most of this information can be obtain from the guild house stall. Since this game is just enormous i think there will be also other choices. For abortion like MuninKai said go to the magical guild basement, tho i'm not sure it will be free once you're kicked out from the guild (you're lucky enough to still have a place where to sleep lmao, also the resurrection tower won't be anymore aviable).
how do you get the glory hole scene?

Sep 6, 2022
what do you don't get?
so you're sayin to start the evil route you have to "you can also start the game with giving a human birth going under the prison in the slum and watch the glory hole scene, then wait 3 days, "
1. give birth to a human
2. go 'under the prison in the slum' (what does that mean and how do i get there?)
3. watch the glory hole scene (?)
4. then wait 3 days and become evil?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
so you're sayin to start the evil route you have to "you can also start the game with giving a human birth going under the prison in the slum and watch the glory hole scene, then wait 3 days, "
1. give birth to a human
2. go 'under the prison in the slum' (what does that mean and how do i get there?)
3. watch the glory hole scene (?)
4. then wait 3 days and become evil?
actually no, I'm just saying what i remember, for the dark path you have to give birth to a demon but you need to have powers to do so I think, the human birth was like a third path since you will be kick out from the guild.

Sep 6, 2022
actually no, I'm just saying what i remember, for the dark path you have to give birth to a demon but you need to have powers to do so I think, the human birth was like a third path since you will be kick out from the guild.
so how precisely do you do the human path? you're saying there's 3 separate paths to get the evil path?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
so how precisely do you do the human path? you're saying there's 3 separate paths to get the evil path?
no.. there's 3 way to complete the game (but i never did so take it as guessing):
light magic, just follow the story without giving birth,
dark witch, give a birth to a demon,
commoner, give a birth to a human.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes