RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fourthlol

Mar 31, 2019
Here's a brief tutorial:
Beat 4 Elite Demons and get their crests and enter the Gate of all evil on the top right of the map. (alternatively if you're around level 40-50 and geared enough, you can bust your way into gate of all evil and 4 Elites will just appear to defend the gate)

1659455190747.png

After you done the fighting shenanigans, there will be a reception table which will let you join the demon side
DO NOT SAY "I'm here to destroy this place", it will lock you out of joining the demons

I don't really know the exact parameter or requirement to join but what I did is:

1. Go on murderous rampage in Reingarnet until all NPC (except Magical girls and Military guard) evacuate.
2. Kill all faction leaders in other city (Marimari, Dorothea, Louisa and REAL Farris), killing leader will immediately destroys their city.

I'm 90% sure if you did all this they will let you join.

inconexus

Mar 17, 2019
Hi!!!!
Just finished the game and was given the chance to start another game...
After the intro i can go through walls and roam freely on the screen..... a bit odd...
Is this normal or just a bug???????

rapid142

Mar 31, 2018
Hello,
I cant seem to launch the game after applying the 2 patches. I just dont think I have the updated V1.07 and Ive tried to download it but the link is down. This pops up when i try to launch:
Error: Failed to load: js/plugins/KonohaSystem/menu/state.js

Sep 6, 2018
Seconding what the guy above me said, I launched the game before applying the patches and it was running fine, but when I apply the first patch, it goes bye bye with the same error. Maybe the link in OP is for 1.08 since the mega never actually specifies, and another interesting thing is that when I'm extracting the zip into a folder, it says some of the files are corrupt, but maybe that's because the download was interrupted and I had to resume it so its unrelated, but I still wanted to say.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hello,
I cant seem to launch the game after applying the 2 patches. I just dont think I have the updated V1.07 and Ive tried to download it but the link is down. This pops up when i try to launch:
Error: Failed to load: js/plugins/KonohaSystem/menu/state.js
Seconding what the guy above me said, I launched the game before applying the patches and it was running fine, but when I apply the first patch, it goes bye bye with the same error. Maybe the link in OP is for 1.08 since the mega never actually specifies, and another interesting thing is that when I'm extracting the zip into a folder, it says some of the files are corrupt, but maybe that's because the download was interrupted and I had to resume it so its unrelated, but I still wanted to say.
The OP is v1.02 and will definitely not work with the translation.

Check Anime-Sharing, Sukebei, and ULMF for download links. If nowhere is still active I'll see about uploading one here.

Reactions: rapid142
Sep 6, 2018

Check Anime-Sharing, Sukebei, and ULMF for download links. If nowhere is still active I'll see about uploading one here.
Yeah I'm downloading 1.07 off nyaa right now, no clue that the OP was old (except the fact that it was posted like 2 years ago and wasn't edited, while 1.07 definitely came out later). And the corrupt files actually were because of the download being paused and restarted, kinda weird. Another thing is that I tried anime-sharing, but they only had like .05 and .08, I think.

rapid142

Mar 31, 2018

I had a feeling the OP wasn't the lastest version. Thank you for letting me know and the suggestions.
Also, thanks werewolfking65 for the links. Really helped me!

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
what am i supposed to do in maridis ruin for the main quest, i wandered around just to find medusa lolimon and useless treasure box

Varanze

Feb 19, 2020
Where can i found a quest's item for Goblin's lorimon quest? Its say forest. Cant find it.

bakamitsu

Jan 7, 2019
How do i get the handjob title from Pio? There's no quest option or anything, and I have the titles that come after the H-skill handjob already.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
How do i get the handjob title from Pio? There's no quest option or anything, and I have the titles that come after the H-skill handjob already.
Handjob: Help Pio at the Reingarnet Tavern 2F
Found it

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes