RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

inconexus

Mar 17, 2019
Hi!!!!
I have already killed Dartle and when i checked the Guild missions it shows the 3 urgent quests with the skull signal and the first one is to kill Dartle, which i did, but when clicking on the mission, it shows a mission complete message and stays there on the board without being rewarded and removed....
Is there any workaround to this????
Thanks a lot!!!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hi!!!!
I have already killed Dartle and when i checked the Guild missions it shows the 3 urgent quests with the skull signal and the first one is to kill Dartle, which i did, but when clicking on the mission, it shows a mission complete message and stays there on the board without being rewarded and removed....
Is there any workaround to this????
Thanks a lot!!!
I think I had the same problem and resolved it by just leaving the board, coming back, and selecting the mission again. Seems to have resolved it.

inconexus

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks for your help!!!! Not working but will keep trying..
For an instance... Would somebody give me some hints about catching Pian´s stalker on the black jack game?????

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for your help!!!! Not working but will keep trying..
For an instance... Would somebody give me some hints about catching Pian´s stalker on the black jack game?????
Hmmm, I will put that in my walkthrough maybe: don't kill Dartle seems straightforward enough. Try going into the Quest Menu and reading the Dartle quest. Just kinda mash some buttons and see if that does anything.

For Pian's stalker, you need to wait somewhere you can see Pian and all 4 molesters. Every 5 seconds they will all make a reaction bubble. If a reaction bubble matches between molester and Pian he's the real one and you nab him.

inconexus

Mar 17, 2019
Well....
Desperate here, Maybe a hundred times i tried to catch Pian´s molester to no avail.
I have Cat-sih on my party (which is a requisite) but i always get a "Watch your timing" message when i detected the molester...
Seems a bug to me.
Any workaround????
Thanks....

inconexus

Mar 17, 2019
Hello again!!!!
Have two weak surrogate lolimons and would like to know if there´s any way to get rid of that weakness.
Just for info i had a weak surrogate imp and somehow it dissapeared...
Dont know if its level related or maybe something about the lolimon restaurant food (i get the name of the dishes in japanese so is trial an error...)

Thanks for sharing your knowlege!!!

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Just so people know, now the translation app has a 1 mb limit to download translation so, if anyone has a crack for the translation tool it will be appreciated

juan5009

May 17, 2020
Well, it's finally good enough for release (I hope).
This patch is based on the 1.03 translation, as well as another one that I found on ulmf.
(I can't find the name of the person, atm)

* INSTALLATION *
Just make sure you use V1.07 and to make sure you start a new game.
If people are interested, I might upload the translation file needed for translator++.
Credits go to MuninKai for helping me test the patch.
I can't download the link. Does anyone have another?

Reactions: Tasuke
Aug 1, 2022
w
ye found it in the back of a shelf, thanks. um can i ask for another info.
where is dis Hot Spring? for some reason finding abandoned houses and random areas seem easier, or is dis on the snow area?, i can't find it = =
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Found it inside the Harpy waterfall cave, didn't know der was a hot spring inside der =_=
where is the harpy cave?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes