RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
do h skills actually do anything, and how can i just unlock them all by modifying the save file?
H Skills can be equipped through the Skills menu and used in combat when Konoha is restrained. They are not particularly useful and do not have art.

To unlock them with a save editor, you would need to find the various Title items and give yourself ones. You'll also want some SP items.

and is there a way to make h battles last indefinitely?
Not to my knowledge.

bakamitsu

Jan 7, 2019
Handjob: Help Pio at the Reingarnet Tavern 2F
Found it
Thank you for the reply, but my issue is that there's no quest or anything available when I talk to him. Could I have missed something? Do I have to do other prerequisite quests?

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Thank you for the reply, but my issue is that there's no quest or anything available when I talk to him. Could I have missed something? Do I have to do other prerequisite quests?
IIRC, In my playthrough, the quest was available from the beginning of the game.
Here's a screenshot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Is it better to save the magical girls from the bandits after seeing the first scene so they dont give birth or is it better to not save them for the birth scene? is there any other scenes besides those, or it better to let them lose for the extra scene? Do they show up at all later with or without their powers?

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Mega cute heroine, nice graphical line, and the game itself looks just as good - definitely +1 ;-)
30 pages.. we have decent full translation already or?

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
What's the specifics of the eggification thing? How does it exactly strengthens the lolimons?

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Does anyone have a link to version 1.07 that's not on , (i cant use this site) all the mega links i've seen on the thread were broken?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes