RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
pretty sure the card game is really easy to the point it's hard to lose intentionally, for working at brothel as i remember u need to see vacant house in slum then head to the bar talk to guy behind the manly man and he will tell u to work at brothel for the vacant house

StevenPron

Oct 31, 2019
Well, it's finally good enough for release (I hope).
This patch is based on the 1.03 translation, as well as another one that I found on ulmf.
(I can't find the name of the person, atm)

* INSTALLATION *
Just make sure you use V1.07 and to make sure you start a new game.
If people are interested, I might upload the translation file needed for translator++.
Credits go to MuninKai for helping me test the patch.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
This patch is based on the 1.03 translation, as well as another one that I found on ulmf.

* INSTALLATION *
If people are interested, I might upload the translation file needed for translator++.
Great translation that you did but you didn't translate the images?

Dzeliora

Jun 3, 2020

* INSTALLATION *
wow, nice bro.

PinkBagel

Jun 1, 2017

* INSTALLATION *
Maybe I've missed something in this thread, but for me this does not translate ver 1.07. Is there some app I need to download aswell as this?

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
I also want to know, what would be the best course of actions/procedures for someone who want to play it freshly from the start with the best possible translation available?

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Maybe I've missed something in this thread, but for me this does not translate ver 1.07. Is there some app I need to download aswell as this?
you just need to put 3 folders from the patch archive in the www folder of the game, confirm the overwrite and play

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
More detail is needed. Where were you, what were you trying to do. What version of the game and what version of the translation. Good bug reports lead to good bug fixes. Posting cropped screenshots with no saves and no information gets nothing.

Things on your end that might work:
  1. Making sure you are using 1.07
  2. Reinstall
  3. Use a fresh save
  4. DO NOT FOLLOW Mr_E'S ADVICE. DO NOT RENAME FILES.

I also want to know, what would be the best course of actions/procedures for someone who want to play it freshly from the start with the best possible translation available?
Download version 1.07 from this thread or wherever you get your eroge. Use StevenPron's patch. Play the game. I am working on a walkthrough but it will probably take me another week or two.

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
Download version 1.07 from this thread or wherever you get your eroge. Use StevenPron's patch. Play the game. I am working on a walkthrough but it will probably take me another week or two.
Thanks for working on the walkthrough.

For people who still get confused because OP is not updated to 1.07, you can download 1.07 from Here and then apply the patch from Here.

arahabaki

Nov 16, 2018
What are the big differences from the 1.03 version people have been playing and 1.07? I'm sure its more than just bug fixes with it being that many versions apart.

Also was porting saves not supposed to work because I just dragged and dropped mine from 1.3 and it seems to be working on 1.07. I don't know what's new in 1.07 so I can't test to see if it would just break with some new content.

Last edited:

PinkBagel

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know where to get more armors/outfits? I have a devil witch outfit but I can't equip it, I assume I need to turn into a witch beforehand. Although I have no idea how to do that, I have increased my karma incredibly high but no option comes up. Is there a special place I need to go to or a quest?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes