RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
Oh great, so i played like 2 hours to level up the sex skills and pay the slave fee for nothing ;(
I thought that i could use those sex skills to fight but at lvl 1 i can't even defend from an enemy

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I thought that i could use those sex skills to fight but at lvl 1 i can't even defend from an enemy
The sex skills are useless, unless your character is being grappled during combat. If it is low level mobs, you have to set your party to defense mode or they kill the enemies before they can do anything.
It's as if the Devs had a great idea, shoe horned it into the game, but just never did anything with it. The skills are pretty worthless, even if you have the level 3 action, they increase the enemy's lust, a little bit, or it reduces their MP, a little bit, or it arouses them which is pretty pointless since they are already molesting/fucking your character.

Giving birth to a human is intended to be a game over scenario in this game, but instead of a game over screen, it puts you into an extended game over setting. You can keep playing, but you won't ever make any progress. You can run around town whoring it up, but you are just a little girl, step outside of the city and you will get the crap beat out of you by the 'newbie' mobs around main city.

Reactions: ilak47

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Giving birth to a human is intended to be a game over scenario in this game, but instead of a game over screen, it puts you into an extended game over setting. You can keep playing, but you won't ever make any progress. You can run around town whoring it up, but you are just a little girl, step outside of the city and you will get the crap beat out of you by the 'newbie' mobs around main city.
You know, with the amount of effort they put into actually having a scenario like that, it could have been awesome if the "extended bad end" scenario actually eventually resulted in an ending instead of sandboxing with no change. May be have it so that she gets a quest that says "there's a rumour that you can get your powers back" and have it progressively make the world worse as Konoha desperately tries to get back into the fight until the truth hits that she just unintentionally handed the world to the demons and made herself into just another cock sleeve for them.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
You know, with the amount of effort they put into actually having a scenario like that, it could have been awesome if the "extended bad end" scenario actually eventually resulted in an ending instead of sandboxing with no change. May be have it so that she gets a quest that says "there's a rumour that you can get your powers back" and have it progressively make the world worse as Konoha desperately tries to get back into the fight until the truth hits that she just unintentionally handed the world to the demons and made herself into just another cock sleeve for them.
If you want to play out a game where the entire thing is basically that premise, where you're trying to cure yourself, and everything you do makes things worse, give Wife Hunting Labyrinth a try. It leans into ryona, humiliation, and darker themes. There is technically a way to "win" and cure yourself, but it is so unintuitive that I don't think anyone in the history of the world has ever gotten it while trying to actually cure themselves.

The translation isn't particularly good from what I remember, and I relied heavily on a guide, because I couldn't figure out what I had to do through the poor translation (or maybe it just wasn't explained very well. It's hard to tell sometimes), but it is what it is if you want to give it a shot.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
On the second floor of the guild hall, there is an NPC that will show you exactly what you are asking for.
I can't remember their name, but they will show you a map where most of the lolimon you can find are located at. There are a few 'legendary' companions that are not on the map, they are usually gated behind doors that you need the rune stones to unlock. You can gain those stones by helping the various lolimon leaders.
thanks mate xD

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
If you want to play out a game where the entire thing is basically that premise, where you're trying to cure yourself, and everything you do makes things worse, give Wife Hunting Labyrinth a try. It leans into ryona, humiliation, and darker themes. There is technically a way to "win" and cure yourself, but it is so unintuitive that I don't think anyone in the history of the world has ever gotten it while trying to actually cure themselves.

The translation isn't particularly good from what I remember, and I relied heavily on a guide, because I couldn't figure out what I had to do through the poor translation (or maybe it just wasn't explained very well. It's hard to tell sometimes), but it is what it is if you want to give it a shot.
Yeah, that's a really good one to be ruined by MTL. I'm a huge fan of I'm Moralist's games to the point I'm kinda slowly fiddling away with editing the MTL and trying to fix the bugs in their Lewd Realm Sacrifice game so that I can enjoy it properly.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah, that's a really good one to be ruined by MTL. I'm a huge fan of I'm Moralist's games to the point I'm kinda slowly fiddling away with editing the MTL and trying to fix the bugs in their Lewd Realm Sacrifice game so that I can enjoy it properly.
I would be ecstatic if you dropped a better translation of Lewd Realm Sacrifice. I really liked Wife Hunting Labyrinth, but was put off enough by the translation I haven't tried Lewd Realm Sacrifice yet, even though I think I would enjoy it. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Damn, the game looks great but constant crashes happening after most battles are really draining my sanity... I guess playing this game on joiplay is one way of torture :HideThePain:

Feb 28, 2022
WARNING: RAMBLING!! (Dear mod, if the post is break the rule, please just delete it!)

My personal issue with the game:

1. Devil Witch is pretty lazy for me at least. I mean Black Panda just let Konoha be corrupted by 'Demon Rape' and give birth the Demon child and let him control her, if I understand correctly from defeating Lolimon Leaders. Why don't just 'change the taste' to be like learning sex skill from someone else who is addicted to sex so much and Konoha's power is corrupted by her own choice or anything voluteer?

2. Why don't let Devil Witch Konoha corrupt her fellow magical girls and lolimon into Devil Witch or anything like that?

3. If I understand correctly, Black Panda has a very 'Black and White' view from Lolique 2 Pure White and this game. Why don't has the neutral/grey route for Konoha?

4. Just be fair, Black Panda should has shota characters (human, demon, shotamon, etc.)

Small issues:

1. I hope Black Oanda personally handraw the enemy instead using the rpg engine enemy.

2. Some low level mission like 'lock picket tool' mission is pretty hard so I hope Black Panda can make them easier in the future.

Reactions: KarylSummer

info0

Jul 12, 2020
The game is still in development and a lot of content will still be getting added in future (when is that? Dunno). I am most intrigued why Black Panda added option to tempt Girls/Lolimons when it leads to nothing (maybe something will change in future updates?).
The game is NOT yet in finished state. Still it's one of the better hentai RPGs out there. Spent over 30hrs in it doing RPG stuff before finishing the game. Oh and there is NG+ option too.

Reactions: Batface
Feb 28, 2022
I try to use translator+++ to translate version 1.10 and I get the error when I try to test. Can you guys tell me what wrong ? This is my current translated file:

By the way, this is the first time I use the translator+++

Edit 1: I misunderstand how to use the software so please don't mind about my post!!!!!!

Last edited:

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
Hi guys! Translation of Freya's Request 1 says I need to kill demon beast [ID647] and get 'Evil Tail' - what's this ID647 demon? That's first of Freya's requests.

Reactions: Xyand221

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys! Translation of Freya's Request 1 says I need to kill demon beast [ID647] and get 'Evil Tail' - what's this ID647 demon? That's first of Freya's requests.
It is a boss monster that spawns in one of the dungeons.
I wish I could remember which one it was for you, but sadly, when I did that quest, I had just randomly stumbled across it while slumming around and I can't remember which dungeon it was (Watch tower, maybe?)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes