RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CheleDeCedul

Jan 3, 2024
I tried 7-zip and winrar, that thing doesn´t happen with other games from ryuugames, that's why I was scared
Did you had to input a password to open the file? An asterisk (*) on a compressed file usually means a password-protected file.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Sad, Black Panda/OTAKU Plan canceld their translation for this game on Steam...it is now only listed with Japanese.
Interestingly, even Black Panda doesn't know what's going, as per their :
Steam版魔法少女コノハに異変が……

昨日、Steamのコノハのページ確認してたら、こんなことになっていました。
なんと、キャラが載っていません。ゲーム内の戦闘も顔グラですら無しに。
そんなに厳しいのwエロ無い部分もダメなの???
でもこれくらいしないとダメなのかもしれない。それでも出てくれればいいよ……
Steam版では健全版ですからね。仕方ないかもしれない。
もちろんゴニョゴニョがあるので……後は……わかるね?

===========================================

Something strange has happened to the Steam version of Magical Girl Konoha...

Yesterday, when I was checking the Konoha page on Steam, I saw something like this. Unfortunately, there are no characters listed. Even the battles in the game don't even have facial graphics. Are you so strict? Is the non-erotic part also bad? ? ?
But it might be no good if you don't do this much. I wish you could still come out...
The Steam version is a healthy version. Maybe it can't be helped.
Of course, there's a lot going on, so... you know what else... right?
I'm pretty sure Otaku Plan does business by purchasing international translation/distribution rights to a game (as opposed to being commissioned by the devs), so it seems weird that they'd want to just throw money away like this. Who knows, maybe they're undergoing a bit of... corporate restructuring.

Looking through Otaku Plan's catalog, also recently got the same treatment.

rockmypunkk

Feb 3, 2019
Interestingly, even Black Panda doesn't know what's going, as per their :

I'm pretty sure Otaku Plan does business by purchasing international translation/distribution rights to a game (as opposed to being commissioned by the devs), so it seems weird that they'd want to just throw money away like this. Who knows, maybe they're undergoing a bit of... corporate restructuring.

Looking through Otaku Plan's catalog, also recently got the same treatment.
You would think they'd remove the listing off of steam. Doesn't help otakuplan doesn't seem to have any type of blog

pr5130010

Jul 3, 2022
seems like I have a problem with v2.01
skill learn option is inactive
I leveled up, used skill stones, but that doesn't opened it.
Is it a bug or I must do something special before skill learning will become possible?

Kaedehara Eris

Apr 10, 2024
so after i killed all lolimon leaders, i went to reingarnet but i can’t find gilcho anywhere, i need 1 more seal key to unlock the door in lord’s mansion. Any idea where he could be?

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
guys i wanna ask something.
1. How to get H title for H skill.
2. How to grind Karma & Deprave faster?
3. Can i use furniture's in slum house?
4. How to learn lockpicking & steal?
5. Anyone have the complete full map?
Thank You.

Last edited:

Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
Hii! I would like to ask a question, would there be any problem if I post a link to a room I have created about the game? I mean, is there any problem with me passing a link to an Element room? If it is a problem, don't worry, it is more for me to know which links can be published and which not, since this is my first time publishing in F95zone.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Hii! I would like to ask a question, would there be any problem if I post a link to a room I have created about the game? I mean, is there any problem with me passing a link to an Element room? If it is a problem, don't worry, it is more for me to know which links can be published and which not, since this is my first time publishing in F95zone.
Oh no, it's not a problem I think, never seem someone banned for a link

Reactions: Natsuki-Hina

Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
Well, then, as I mentioned before, in case anyone is interested, I have created a room in the Element application dedicated to the Magical Girl Konoha game. In principle it is a room to facilitate the exchange of information and details related to the game, also to spend chill time. I leave here the link to the room in case anyone is interested:

By the way, the main languages of the room are english and spanish.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolchito
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes