RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I've seen the old message here saying there's no virgin ending but wanted to know if there's any events that have noticeable differences if you are a virgin or if there's a way to lose your virginity that gives you an item or anything like that at all

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
From what I understand, to achieve ``true ending'' Konoha should be virgin. However, non-virgin Konoha could aim for ``Dark Konoha'' with separate ending (need to give birth to demon offspring to enter the route).

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
From what I understand, to achieve ``true ending'' Konoha should be virgin. However, non-virgin Konoha could aim for ``Dark Konoha'' with separate ending (need to give birth to demon offspring to enter the route).
oh so there IS a virgin ending? do you get anything from that like an item or reward for newgame+?

also does anyone happen to have a save where konoha is a virgin at the ending?

CheleDeCedul

Jan 3, 2024
I'm having a bug with the first Freya quest, hunt a mob in Laeddis Shrine and get a Iron Tail.
The quest text says "hunt monster ID_345" or something, but no such monster spawns in the shrine.
I'm away from home, but in a couple hours I will attach a screenshot and the game version. My theory is that I have the wrong version of the base game and the aforementioned monster doesn't exist in my version.

EDIT: attached screencap of the quest

1706211611218.png

Last edited:

Detreon

Mar 28, 2021
well I would like to know if anyone knows how to get the slave mark because I honestly do not understand what the hell I'm doing wrong, the only place where you are supposed to get it is in the slums but as much as I talk to all the randoms there and see events (the only one I can not get is this
1708360238845.png
and I do not know what I do wrong because according to me I have already completed the requirements) I can not make a slave and I would like to see the events of the brothel (konoha is already corrupted as additional information).
1708360385355.png

Reactions: roka.s4

Slickdick69

Jul 21, 2020
well I would like to know if anyone knows how to get the slave mark because I honestly do not understand what the hell I'm doing wrong, the only place where you are supposed to get it is in the slums but as much as I talk to all the randoms there and see events (the only one I can not get is this
View attachment 3368960
and I do not know what I do wrong because according to me I have already completed the requirements) I can not make a slave and I would like to see the events of the brothel (konoha is already corrupted as additional information).
View attachment 3369001
If you havent already done this, you can look for the Abandoned House in the slums, you can buy it. The one selling it is a guy in the Slums Bar. Talk to him, since you most likely wont have the money to buy out right, he'll have you work as a prostitute at the brothel, to pay it off. By doing so, you have to become a slave. Or something like that, haven't played in a while.

Last edited:

Detreon

Mar 28, 2021
If you havent already done this, you can look for the Abandoned House in the slums, you can buy it. The one selling it is a guy in the Slums Bar. Talk to him, since you most likely wont have the money to buy out right, he'll have you work as a prostitute at the brothel, to pay it off. By doing so, you have to become a slave. Or something like that, haven't played in a while.
I managed to turn her into a slave now I just have to find the enemy named Trine for that event but I still can't find him and the Japanese guide is a bit weird when you translate it.

for the 27 hours I've been playing it doesn't have as many H events as I imagined, maybe it's because I haven't seen all of the game yet and I'm still lvl 18 which wouldn't be weird.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes