• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone got the Version 1.07? Can't seem to find a link to download one If anyone wants I can upload the 1.06

Yeeters17

Feb 7, 2019
Can someone please give me a guide on how to get the H-Skills I only have the kiss one

It would also be great if you can give me tips on how to get perversion Moore efficiently

I already posted this on ulmf but I'll also do it here just in case

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
These may have changed in 1.06/1.07 I seem to remember the devs saying there was some kind of issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just pulled these out of the game files, so some of their actual quests might be harder to figure out.

And the most reliable ways to raise Lewd are having sex and masturbating. There are books that raise Lewd on sale in the Underground merchant stalls that you can also use, but these are expensive.

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
These may have changed in 1.06/1.07 I seem to remember the devs saying there was some kind of issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just pulled these out of the game files, so some of their actual quests might be harder to figure out.

And the most reliable ways to raise Lewd are having sex and masturbating. There are books that raise Lewd on sale in the Underground merchant stalls that you can also use, but these are expensive.
If you have the update files for 1.06 I would want it. Because with the ones I have here its on 1.03 and i want to 1.06 if possible. I cant use all items on 1.03

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
If you have the update files for 1.06 I would want it. Because with the ones I have here its on 1.03 and i want to 1.06 if possible. I cant use all items on 1.03
1.06 is on here somewhere, but not translated. StevenPron is working on a new translation for 1.06 but nothing is ready for release yet.

Biochan

May 27, 2019
Not to my knowledge, but they're just doing some touchups on it at this point and I was bug testing it the other day. Seems like it'll be ready soon.
Kudos to the translator for taking this project. And also to you for the info update.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Not to my knowledge, but they're just doing some touchups on it at this point and I was bug testing it the other day. Seems like it'll be ready soon.
Can't wait!!!! I just hope the game can be uh.. downloadable on this site because of the usual restriction it may have with specific games like this one..

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
game needs a walkthrough, no idea how to work at the brothel and no idea how to cheat at cards, game is so hard to figure out.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes