RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
color me an idiot but I need to ask how do I use the ecchi skill guys, I had the kiss skill but everytime I go to combat it's just combat skill - item - status tho

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
color me an idiot but I need to ask how do I use the ecchi skill guys, I had the kiss skill but everytime I go to combat it's just combat skill - item - status tho
You need to Equip skills in the skill menu before they can be used. Once they're equipped, H-skills can only be used when Konoha is restrained by an enemy.

Reactions: windy96

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
You need to Equip skills in the skill menu before they can be used. Once they're equipped, H-skills can only be used when Konoha is restrained by an enemy.
thanks man, I see the H-skill right there at the accept option when being restrained

flamewho

Jan 21, 2021
I had some expectations upon seeing both the screens and ratings on the game on DLsite, but holy crap this game seems to be about 20x more ambitious than I originally imagined. I also read through pretty much the entire thread. Yikes. I need to grab some food.

Huge thanks to MuninKai and Rrezz for your work in making this playable. It's a shame there's no updates for the newer versions of the game, but for a game like this I'd rather have an understandable experience than some added content/fixes. I'll try to keep an eye on this thread, but my "workload" of stuff I'm going through is absolutely massive, so feel free to let me know if there's any major updates to the translations.

*Edit* Also holy crap, finding a download for a *clean* release of 1.03 is proving more annoying than I expected.
Do you know where to find translations for the game?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey quick question

I'm currently playing with a tool that allows me to partial uncensored the game, would it be ok for me to upload the moded game files in here ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They may be removed for loli content but you can definitely give it a try.

Reactions: Mic7

StevenPron

Oct 31, 2019
They may be removed for loli content but you can definitely give it a try.
Hmm, I'm almost done, I need to do some manual edits in PS to make it a bit better.
(and maybe some talented artist would like to help with 4 images, PM me if you would like to help)

Reactions: Mic7

StevenPron

Oct 31, 2019
Sooo… technically I would be done by now, but I decided that I'm going to polish some scenes in PS after that ill have to repack it, and then I'm done. I think progress is looking good so far.

I basically had to learn how to use PS in 24Hrs, so I think the results are acceptable. It's a mix of an AI generated image and some manual work. (I cropped the image, so it won't get taken down for L content)

mommkk

Jul 13, 2020
i am trying to play this using joiplay but i m hving a problem with battle that the game becomes very slow and unresponsive .... any one had a similar problem and anyway to fix it ? ( maybe disabling some plugin )

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
at the end of the succubus village main quest, did the derek guy die?, i dint understand because the mtl got wacky.

hamrut

May 1, 2022
i try to search for book 5 in B3F of Laeddis Shrine but instead i get book 4 and now i have 2 book 4. does it have bug?
1652956746712.png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i try to search for book 5 in B3F of Laeddis Shrine but instead i get book 4 and now i have 2 book 4. does it have bug?
View attachment 1819089
It's in the B3F of Grack/Gluck's Cave, where you fight the Demon Lord Hardis. Should be in there somewhere. Don't know what you did to get a second copy of About Demons IV though.

jipi324

Nov 1, 2019
Sooo… technically I would be done by now, but I decided that I'm going to polish some scenes in PS after that ill have to repack it, and then I'm done. I think progress is looking good so far.

I basically had to learn how to use PS in 24Hrs, so I think the results are acceptable. It's a mix of an AI generated image and some manual work. (I cropped the image, so it won't get taken down for L content)

Any chance we can have access to your version?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes