RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 20, 2020
【VER1.052】を申請しております

There is a new bug in VER1.051. Nothing happens with slave trading: ......
Our apologies.
We have already submitted a replacement application to Dlsite, but for now we made a patch to fix it in a hurry, so please use this if you want to get to 1.052 as soon as possible. Please make sure to use the "Magical Girl Konoha" folder of VER1.051 as the original folder as other versions probably will not work.

war_danny

Oct 24, 2019
I tried to downloaded the newest patch for 1.052 but it asked me for a password and the version of the 1.051 i cant find

SleepySnake

Mar 30, 2021
For those looking to get the Corrupted Tan Magical Girl, bring the Karma stat to 300, the Corruption stat to 150, I am not sure on the Nasty Stat so to be careful I would bring that one up to at least 100. DO NOT GIVE BIRTH BEFORE THESE STATS HAVE BEEN RAISED AND THE STEP AFTER THIS HAS BEEN CLEARED, GIVING BIRTH BEFORE THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTINUE THE GAME NORMALLY. YOU CAN GET AN ABORTION FROM THE PREIST IN THE BASEMENT OF THE GUILD HALL. After clearing those requirements get impregnated by a demon, receive the lewd mark and give birth to a Daemon child. (Easiest Demon to find is located in Basement Lvl3 in Salian Ruins located on the East Coast. You will need the lockpicking tool and hairpins.) After waiting the three days and giving birth it will prompt to either kill it or let it go, make sure to release it. If all worked out well you should transform that morning. The perks of this change is you wont lose your magical power if you give birth after this. *side note* the easiest way to raise the stats is by using the save editor tool online, if using the translated version of the game make sure to drag and drop the System.json file from the data folder outside the www folder, not the one inside it. Drag and drop the save file into the save editor then the system.json file afterwards. Always save two files incase one is unusable. Also right click on the Japanese words in the save editor and click on translate to make things easier.

Last edited:

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
For those looking to get the Corrupted Tan Magical Girl, bring the Karma stat to 300, the Corruption stat to 150, I am not sure on the Nasty Stat so to be careful I would bring that one up to at least 100. DO NOT GIVE BIRTH BEFORE THESE STATS HAVE BEEN RAISED AND THE STEP AFTER THIS HAS BEEN CLEARED, GIVING BIRTH BEFORE THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTINUE THE GAME NORMALLY. YOU CAN GET AN ABORTION FROM THE PREIST IN THE BASEMENT OF THE GUILD HALL. After clearing those requirements get impregnated by a demon and give birth to the child. It will prompt to either kill it or let it go, make sure to release it. If all worked out well you should transform that morning. The perks of this change is you wont lose your magical power if you give birth after this. *side note* the easiest way to raise the stats is by using the save editor tool online, if using the translated version of the game make sure to drag and drop the System.json file from the data folder outside the www folder, not the one inside it. Drag and drop the save file into the save editor then the system.json file afterwards. Always save two files incase one is unusable. Also right click on the Japanese words in the save editor and click on translate to make things easier.
Can u show me where to check all these stat? im playing MTL.MTool and still dont see any stat about this

SleepySnake

Mar 30, 2021
Can u show me where to check all these stat? im playing MTL.MTool and still dont see any stat about this
I just updated the translation on the game so it uses different wording but you can find the stats under H-Status and the current wording used is "Lewd", "Depraved" and "Karma". As for the location on the SaveEditor, you will find it under the Variable section in the same location as the Body Levels. I hope that helps.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
I had some expectations upon seeing both the screens and ratings on the game on DLsite, but holy crap this game seems to be about 20x more ambitious than I originally imagined. I also read through pretty much the entire thread. Yikes. I need to grab some food.

Huge thanks to MuninKai and Rrezz for your work in making this playable. It's a shame there's no updates for the newer versions of the game, but for a game like this I'd rather have an understandable experience than some added content/fixes. I'll try to keep an eye on this thread, but my "workload" of stuff I'm going through is absolutely massive, so feel free to let me know if there's any major updates to the translations.

*Edit* Also holy crap, finding a download for a *clean* release of 1.03 is proving more annoying than I expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes