RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you win the fight to get the gambling den pass? The problem is I am doing fine on damage in terms of a normal fight, but he keeps putting me in a blowjob that I cannot get out of and then I instant lose within seconds. Do I just build up to the point where he can't get that blowjob action off before I win?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How do you win the fight to get the gambling den pass? The problem is I am doing fine on damage in terms of a normal fight, but he keeps putting me in a blowjob that I cannot get out of and then I instant lose within seconds. Do I just build up to the point where he can't get that blowjob action off before I win?
Adding Lorimon to your party will make it so that you can't get one shot when Konoha cums.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Adding Lorimon to your party will make it so that you can't get one shot when Konoha cums.
I see, so progression, which means I do have to level myself a bit so I can get to the Lorimon areas without being KOed. Thanks.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I see, so progression, which means I do have to level myself a bit so I can get to the Lorimon areas without being KOed. Thanks.
You can also get one for free by talking to the woman on the far end of the second floor of the Reingarnet guild house. She'll let you pick a freebie.

• Red Heart

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can also get one for free by talking to the woman on the far end of the second floor of the Reingarnet guild house. She'll let you pick a freebie.
I'll check her out, I've been going back into that area to grind lewdness anyway so I can start using the pink options during job shifts.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'm 99% sure I fixed this issue. Are you using MTLv0.3 with LQ2G v.1.03 or higher? You need to check the original download of LQ2G for its version number. The version number on the top of the window is overwritten by the MTL, and will say it's 1.03 no matter what it actually is.

If you are and the problem persists, can you send me your save right before facing Jackal?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I went to the second floor of the guild hall, chose Dullahan as the freebie lorimon, worked like a charm right out of the box. However, during the battle with the guy who has the pass for the gambling den, I got text that Dullahan was raped and there was a little symbol by her HP, but nothing else. Is there no battle cut in or similar visual to go with that? I could have sworn it was supposed to as there are visuals in the CG room for lorimon.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I went to the second floor of the guild hall, chose Dullahan as the freebie lorimon, worked like a charm right out of the box. However, during the battle with the guy who has the pass for the gambling den, I got text that Dullahan was raped and there was a little symbol by her HP, but nothing else. Is there no battle cut in or similar visual to go with that? I could have sworn it was supposed to as there are visuals in the CG room for lorimon.
IIRC they don't have them for the fellatio and molestation attacks, only penetrative.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
When do Temptation, theft and attack buttons become available? I saw temptation was available to use on some guys but some were still not available. Is there some trick to this?

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
When do Temptation, theft and attack buttons become available? I saw temptation was available to use on some guys but some were still not available. Is there some trick to this?
based on the 3 stats in h screen
lewd,depraved and whatever the 3rd one is, basically each one is for each by that order iirc

Reactions: Garnser

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
wall.png how do i go to the other side to flip the switch? or how do i open this door?

Last edited:

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Does someone have a 1.03+ version download link that isnt mega or something paid? I can't use mega cuz of limit `-`

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
There is a house to one or two screens to the left of the entrance to that cave, enter there and there is gonna be a switch for that door.
ye found it in the back of a shelf, thanks. um can i ask for another info.
where is dis Hot Spring? for some reason finding abandoned houses and random areas seem easier, or is dis on the snow area?, i can't find it = =
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Found it inside the Harpy waterfall cave, didn't know der was a hot spring inside der =_=

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
anyone has this pic so i dont get this error?
This isn't a missing file, most likely cause is that you are using an outdated version of the game or an outdated MTL.

Less likely cause is you found a novel bug. If you confirmed you downloaded 1.03 or 1.04 and the most recent Translation update from me, send a save from before this crash happens along with a description of what you were doing to cause it.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes