RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Styxboat

Aug 24, 2018
Hmmm, I have some guesses. Can you send me your save? Is it all battles or only when she gets an H-attack?
It's variable during battles. Sometimes I can get a few attacks in, but the battle will typically result in this regardless of H-attacks or not

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
It's variable during battles. Sometimes I can get a few attacks in, but the battle will typically result in this regardless of H-attacks or not
I'm not having any issues. Are you using 1.04 as the base game?

Huffle

Feb 23, 2022
I have a problem with a set furniture. I got a house in a basement, but i cant stand here nothing like bed or bookshelf

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I have a problem with a set furniture. I got a house in a basement, but i cant stand here nothing like bed or bookshelf
Furniture is not real. Furniture are just items that increase the stats of your home when used. To change the effects and unlock new layouts for the room, you need to talk to the receptionist.

Huffle

Feb 23, 2022
Furniture is not real. Furniture are just items that increase the stats of your home when used. To change the effects and unlock new layouts for the room, you need to talk to the receptionist.
ty, where i can find receptionist? is it a panda in a starting building?

Huffle

Feb 23, 2022
No, the dude on the first floor of your house (bottom right corner of Reingarnet).
i have some problesm with it, because i lost my mahoushouju power before I had time to register in the guild. I cant registred without magical power.
So, what quest i should to do to return my magic? If it is, can u briefly describe what I need to do

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i have some problesm with it, because i lost my mahoushouju power before I had time to register in the guild. I cant registred without magical power.
So, what quest i should to do to return my magic? If it is, can u briefly describe what I need to do
You are shit out of luck. The quest to restore Magical Girl power requires a pretty big fight and a high level of story completion, which are impossible as you are locked into level 1. Better to restart. You need to complete the quest with the homeless man described in the Gameplay Tips file.

Double checked and it's 1.03
Hmmmm. That is weird, I am not having that issue with your save or my own playthrough as Fallen Konoha. Are you running in Locale Emulator?

mmosop

Sep 4, 2017
crest? idk what monster that gice a crest
portal to manma gate and go up the cliff the monsters up there are the ones you are looking for once you have been assaulted by them you should get a lewd crest that dsnt alow you to abort anymore just save the game before you sleep and reload if you dont get pregnant

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes