RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

glennquagmire

Dec 30, 2020
I'm dumb and barely understood this past comments. I have the version 1.0.4, will the past MTL links work with it, or will it 100% make the game unplayable?
I am playing on 1.04 with the V0.3 MTL and its working!
As others have stated the new featues (from 1.03 to 1.04) are most probably not working after you apply the translations.

TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

You will need your own copy of LQ2G 1.03, it is not backwards compatible with previous versions. The OP download is NOT 1.03. You will need to download it from Anime-Sharing, Sukebei, or ULMF.

This is now standalone and fully integrates all of Rrezz's translation work with a mostly full MTL. There might be a few places, notably in the generated items, and randomly selected names for events where JPN slips through. Figuring out the labyrinth of plugin settings BlackPanda used is just not worth it.

Notable bug fix is that you can now skip H-scenes by clicking on the END button on the right hand side.

I also expanded some of the information included about the game, with some tips from my playtesting the translation and mucking around in the game files.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Just to be sure of something... What is the "bandit" hideout that Munin stated ? The one you go in the desert/tropical place (can't remember exactly where, just that there is sand), or any other place in the game ? Still trying to find how to do a dark route and become a witch

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Just to be sure of something... What is the "bandit" hideout that Munin stated ? The one you go in the desert/tropical place (can't remember exactly where, just that there is sand), or any other place in the game ? Still trying to find how to do a dark route and become a witch
There is another bandit hideout south of Lake Phaeris as well, Fort Yfrgrablahblah or something. I think there might be another opportunity in the Rhodes Cave? Can't remember if that was just a mission bandit base or if they had a permanent presence.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
There is another bandit hideout south of Lake Phaeris as well, Fort Yfrgrablahblah or something. I think there might be another opportunity in the Rhodes Cave? Can't remember if that was just a mission bandit base or if they had a permanent presence.
I'll check when I can and try thing to see if it triggers anything

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'll check when I can and try thing to see if it triggers anything
Figured I should stop guessing and do some sleuthing as well, I have a script that searches all the game files. In Dongu's Hideout there is a hint by one of the bandits as to how to become a devilwitch, which is that you need to give birth to a demon. In another bandit location, Dartle recommends getting really high evil stats. At all bandit hideouts there is dialogue implying that once you turn Devilwitch you become friendly with Bandits, but since you're evil you can still elect to attack them and they will be surprised by your sudden but inevitable betrayal.

Apparently, both Dartle and Dongu give you half the answer. This is confirmed in CommonEvent 906, Devil Witch Chance at Demon Birth. The trigger conditions are giving birth to a demon while having high karma, though I cannot figure out the exact number with my knowledge of RPGM code. Safe guess would be once you have high enough karma to kill people you are probably good to go. During the birth dialogue you will be given the choice by a mysterious voice to either become a Devilwitch or remain a magical girl.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Figured I should stop guessing and do some sleuthing as well, I have a script that searches all the game files. In Dongu's Hideout there is a hint by one of the bandits as to how to become a devilwitch, which is that you need to give birth to a demon. In another bandit location, Dartle recommends getting really high evil stats. At all bandit hideouts there is dialogue implying that once you turn Devilwitch you become friendly with Bandits, but since you're evil you can still elect to attack them and they will be surprised by your sudden but inevitable betrayal.

Apparently, both Dartle and Dongu give you half the answer. This is confirmed in CommonEvent 906, Devil Witch Chance at Demon Birth. The trigger conditions are giving birth to a demon while having high karma, though I cannot figure out the exact number with my knowledge of RPGM code. Safe guess would be once you have high enough karma to kill people you are probably good to go. During the birth dialogue you will be given the choice by a mysterious voice to either become a Devilwitch or remain a magical girl.
Okay so, I will cheat the game and change value myself, it's really easy to do when you know how to mess with MTool a bit, but just to be sure, all monster are demon and not just a few type of monster in some dungeon, right ? Cuz I may already have tested that and simply do not remember

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I did it ! Okay so, to become a dark witch I did what you told me to do, even tho I was impregnated by a human, with some MTool modification I managed to change what I was impregnated with, and it worked ! Thanks for the help

Reactions: MuninKai

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
When you lose magical girl powers you become level 1 and will not gain exp. But I have no idea where to proceed from this.

I read from ulmf that you can regain mahoushojou powers when you take a certain item. The item is obtained from the guy in the slums the one who's getting bullied. But it's a questline and requires you to travel around the world map to find him iirc. And you also need to be at a certain level to complete the questline. It's level 40 I think, I'm not too sure.
I did his quest line because I thought he would give me a leg up in the final battle. All the locations for his quest are included in the Gameplay Notes. Can confirm. The Resurrection Treasure you get from him restores you to Magical Girl. Though it is single use.
Ok so you got 1 "free" human birth before you lose your powers forever... I feel there's something wrong with the power source since that happens only with human births...

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Ok so you got 1 "free" human birth before you lose your powers forever... I feel there's something wrong with the power source since that happens only with human births...
No, Shynasha cheated their way out of a human pregnancy. There is no freebie. If Konoha gives birth to a human she loses her powers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
I saw some scenes in hacked CG gallery a brothel in the lower city. How can I get them personally? I spent 40 hours on the game, was a dark witch and a magical girl, but I couldn't understand. Every time I ask for work there they telling me "Magical girls" can't working there.

Styxboat

Aug 24, 2018
I saw some scenes in hacked CG gallery a brothel in the lower city. How can I get them personally? I spent 40 hours on the game, was a dark witch and a magical girl, but I couldn't understand. Every time I ask for work there they telling me "Magical girls" can't working there.
I can only assume that you have to lose magical girl status by having a human child first.

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
hi, how do i lockpick? i already have hairpins but the lockpick doesnt trigger when i unterqct with gate or treasure

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The Brothel can be accessed in three ways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkTHJ

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
I see thanks. Remains to find a pass card somewhere
i can work at the brothel, when u notice there's @ house for sale at the slum talk to the guy at the slum bar ( the one behind the manly dude who own the bar) and ask for cheaper price, he'll tell u to work at brothel for 10 days, dont know if u can work for just ten days tho.
also how to become dark witch?

Reactions: DarkTHJ

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
i can work at the brothel, when u notice there's @ house for sale at the slum talk to the guy at the slum bar ( the one behind the manly dude who own the bar) and ask for cheaper price, he'll tell u to work at brothel for 10 days, dont know if u can work for just ten days tho.
also how to become dark witch?
Give birth a demon. Also need a lot of karma.

Reactions: Batface
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes