RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Styxboat

Aug 24, 2018
Every time I try to accept a guild quest I get this error and the game will get stuck trying to load and not let me continue. Any advice on how to fix this

Screenshot (124).png

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
What H-Attacks do? I don't see anything happening when I use them against enemies.

Styxboat

Aug 24, 2018
What H-Attacks do? I don't see anything happening when I use them against enemies.
They don't appear until the enemy initiates an H attack. Then you can find your learned/ equipped H attacks in the "accept" tab when Konoha's gauge is filled

Styxboat

Aug 24, 2018
What would you guys say is the best way to get rid of the Trauma debuff?

On another note when it comes to the H-Skills. Has anyone found out how to obtain the penetration and hug title in order to get those skills?

Last edited:

Styxboat

Aug 24, 2018
Give birth a demon. Also need a lot of karma.
About 300. If you give birth to a demon and release it, it gives 50 karma. If releasing it would put you over 300, Konoha will turn into a demon witch with that birth and release

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
What would you guys say is the best way to get rid of the Trauma debuff?

On another note when it comes to the H-Skills. Has anyone found out how to obtain the penetration and hug title in order to get those skills?
Any H-event around town will suffice. They're all random as to what you get, so just go around seducing people and it should be fine.

EDIT: Figured out one of the Titles. The Hug Title is acquired in the Brothel (route to get there is elsewhere in this thread).

The Vaginal Insertion Title is still a mystery. It is not given as an item using the normal RPGM code for adding an item to your inventory. It is not awarded in Maps, Events, or the Quests system that I can identify.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
The Brothel requires a very specific quest chain to access, which is, honestly, kind of a waste.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, there's another way to get into the Brothel.
Go this sign in the Slums, and activate the sign after clearing out the house. Might have to wait a Day.
1647320491060.png
Then talk to this guy in the Bar, and he'll agree to sell it for some ridiculous amount. But if your lewd is high enough, you can agree to work at the Brothel for 10 days straight and he'll give you the house.
1647320611476.png
Then once you've unlocked the house you can still work at the Brothel.
And in the house once a day you can activate an event where there's a chance for guys to come in the house and fuck Konoha.

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
About 300. If you give birth to a demon and release it, it gives 50 karma. If releasing it would put you over 300, Konoha will turn into a demon witch with that birth and release
i gave birth at 880 karma and release the demon, but still doesnt trigger the dark witch transformation

Styxboat

Aug 24, 2018
The enemy (green aura orb looking thing) at the end of the Salian Ruins is a demon that can give Konoha the love crest bad status

Styxboat

Aug 24, 2018
Found an issue with trying to go into battle with Fallen Konoha. I've tried renaming the file folder in question with no change except that the game will get locked into a loading screen. This error is a total freeze/crash.

I don't suppose anyne else has run into this or know how to fix it? Screenshot (129).png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Found an issue with trying to go into battle with Fallen Konoha. I've tried renaming the file folder in question with no change except that the game will get locked into a loading screen. This error is a total freeze/crash.

I don't suppose anyne else has run into this or know how to fix it? View attachment 1708189
Hmmm, I have some guesses. Can you send me your save? Is it all battles or only when she gets an H-attack?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes