RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Any button or hack to hide dialogue ? Sometime I just wanna look at the nice character design.
IIRC Shift hides the dialogue.

And huh, didn't realise there was an image for it. The more you know.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Book 3 is in Dorothea's Bedroom in Blood Moon Castle. Book 5 is in B3F of Laeddis Shrine.

Also figured out the location of the stones. As I should have known, anything illusive is buried in the plugins.js list of all Quests, as that also includes their rewards. I hate BlackPanda.

To get the Delta Stone (Δ), you need to complete the quest provided by Louisa in the Succubus Village to retrieve her dildo.

To get the Theta Stone (Θ), you need to complete the quest provided by MariMari at the Divine Tree City to rescue the captured Lorimon.

To get the Sigma Stone (Σ), you need to complete a quest by Zachary in Faris' Mansion in the Golden City. He will ask you to collect 10 Platinum Dust then fight a Demon at the bottom of Rhodes Cave. The stone is a reward on completion.

To get the Phi Stone (ɸ), you need to complete a quest by L'Enfant in the Blood Moon Castle. She will ask you to pray at the three stone statues (locations in the Gameplay Tips) and then beat an enemy at the Small Altar in the Snow Field.

To get the Omega Stone (Ω), you need to defeat an enemy in the B3F of Astaroth Labyrinth once you have the Ruddering skill. Accessing the Labyrinth feels wrong though, like I shouldn't be there. Talk to the Reception Demon in Astaroth and go to see Deville. Instead of entering the Chapel though, go back through the teleporter and you'll be in B3F.
Hello again I'm having trouble finding the fifth book you said
1645540840784.png

You said it was in the laeddis shrine but I didn't find any book there relating to it could you please check on where it is again?

DirtyDan77

Jan 5, 2021
Forgive me since I'm very, very new to this: But what I need to do to get this game w/an english translation is to first, find a download for the v1.03 version of this game (likely from anime sharing) because the download on the front page is outdated, and then download the hotfix made by rezz here:

Okay, this is final update! Partial is Completed! Rest can be handled by the MTL!
Good luck, have fun!
downloading the hotfix & partial into the main game's folders, unzipping/extracting them and replacing all the files (Should I just use 7zip and then click 'extract here' if that's the case? Or will it prevent the files from going into their specified folders and replacing what they need to replace? and then moving over to MuninKai's translation located here:

TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

You will need your own copy of LQ2G 1.03, it is not backwards compatible with previous versions. The OP download is NOT 1.03. You will need to download it from Anime-Sharing, Sukebei, or ULMF.

This is now standalone and fully integrates all of Rrezz's translation work with a mostly full MTL. There might be a few places, notably in the generated items, and randomly selected names for events where JPN slips through. Figuring out the labyrinth of plugin settings BlackPanda used is just not worth it.

Notable bug fix is that you can now skip H-scenes by clicking on the END button on the right hand side.

I also expanded some of the information included about the game, with some tips from my playtesting the translation and mucking around in the game files.
doing the same by downloading it into the games files and then allowing it to replace the files/translate them as needed.

There is a v1.04 but that shouldn't be downloaded until/unless another MTL comes out that can match up w/that version of the game.

Did I get this right? Again, this is my first time doing something like this so if I got something wrong, let me know as I'd rather not bang my head against the computer for 12 hours.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hello again I'm having trouble finding the fifth book you said
View attachment 1668315

You said it was in the laeddis shrine but I didn't find any book there relating to it could you please check on where it is again?
To get to Laeddis B3F you need to interact with the two Angel statues in B2F and input the code (in the Tips). They will reveal a set of stairs that takes you to Laeddis B3F.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Maybe stupid question, but when you had the scene with multiple characters in the intro, when they talk, you see them entirely, but when you're in game, you can't see their full body anymore, just the one of the mc and their portrait for named ones.
Is that a toggle that can be activated, or is it by design and you can't change it?

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Abortions are done in the basement of the Guild. The doctor does them for free.

That I've found, there are two ways to enter the evil route. First is that you can visit the Bandit lairs, though I'm not sure what triggers this to be an option, and instead of fighting the head bandit you can choose to join them. There is also an option when you arrive at the final battle area and talk to the receptionist demon to join the dark side, though this requires you to have first built up enough depravity to be able to kill characters, and I suspect kill one of the village heads.
So uuuh, I did what you said and kill one of the leader, to be sure I killed all of them, but the only thing the demon want me to do is to go in the portal (I took the save that was very near the end of the game)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
To get to Laeddis B3F you need to interact with the two Angel statues in B2F and input the code (in the Tips). They will reveal a set of stairs that takes you to Laeddis B3F.
I think this is for the Book 4 you're talking about tho?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So uuuh, I did what you said and kill one of the leader, to be sure I killed all of them, but the only thing the demon want me to do is to go in the portal (I took the save that was very near the end of the game)
You might need to use an earlier save before arriving in Astaroth Labyrinth, since I think once you choose any option it's set for good.

I think this is for the Book 4 you're talking about tho?
You are correct. I found Laeddis dialogue in the file and thought, oh yeah, it's in Laeddis Shrine. Turns out that was wrong. It's in the B3F of Grack/Gluck's Cave, where you fight the Demon Lord Hardis. Should be in there somewhere.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
You might need to use an earlier save before arriving in Astaroth Labyrinth, since I think once you choose any option it's set for good.

You are correct. I found Laeddis dialogue in the file and thought, oh yeah, it's in Laeddis Shrine. Turns out that was wrong. It's in the B3F of Grack/Gluck's Cave, where you fight the Demon Lord Hardis. Should be in there somewhere.
Alright, I'll try that

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I managed to to the evil end, but like, I would like to do the evil route, and have the dark version of Konoha... You can't play after doing the ending so it's kinda pointless

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
probably gonna buy this game. Does the MTL work on the DLsite version?
Echoing Shynasha, at your own risk. New features added in 1.04, notably the NewGame+ will not be available. Since we don't have the full patch notes it is impossible to say how much may or may not be broken by the 1.04 update.

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
I'm dumb and barely understood this past comments. I have the version 1.0.4, will the past MTL links work with it, or will it 100% make the game unplayable?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'm dumb and barely understood this past comments. I have the version 1.0.4, will the past MTL links work with it, or will it 100% make the game unplayable?
Unknown. There is no proper change log for 1.04. As long as no files or images were removed or renamed it should work okay, but obviously any new features will be missing.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes