RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I was wondering, how do you do the evil route ? I was able to cheat karma easily to see how it goes, but then I don't quite know what to do. What about abortion too, how do you do them ?
As far i've read to start evil route (dark witch) you have to have to give a child from a demon, you can also start the game with giving a human birth going under the prison in the slum and watch the glory hole scene, then wait 3 days, but this run will be sure extremely hard since you will not have anymore powers (be sure to take the first monster from the guild), most of this information can be obtain from the guild house stall. Since this game is just enormous i think there will be also other choices. For abortion like MuninKai said go to the magical guild basement, tho i'm not sure it will be free once you're kicked out from the guild (you're lucky enough to still have a place where to sleep lmao, also the resurrection tower won't be anymore aviable).

Last edited:

devilHistorian

Dec 6, 2020
Btw, is there a way to become a magical girl again or if you lost it it's like a bad end ?
When you lose magical girl powers you become level 1 and will not gain exp. But I have no idea where to proceed from this.

I read from ulmf that you can regain mahoushojou powers when you take a certain item. The item is obtained from the guy in the slums the one who's getting bullied. But it's a questline and requires you to travel around the world map to find him iirc. And you also need to be at a certain level to complete the questline. It's level 40 I think, I'm not too sure.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
When you lose magical girl powers you become level 1 and will not gain exp. But I have no idea where to proceed from this.

I read from ulmf that you can regain mahoushojou powers when you take a certain item. The item is obtained from the guy in the slums the one who's getting bullied. But it's a questline and requires you to travel around the world map to find him iirc. And you also need to be at a certain level to complete the questline. It's level 40 I think, I'm not too sure.
I did his quest line because I thought he would give me a leg up in the final battle. All the locations for his quest are included in the Gameplay Notes. Can confirm. The Resurrection Treasure you get from him restores you to Magical Girl. Though it is single use.

Last edited:

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
First time playing, I unlocked some Hentai skills from the succubus town, how do I use them?

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I did his quest line because I thought he would give me a leg up in the final battle. All the locations for his quest are included in the Gameplay Notes. Can confirm. The Resurrection Treasure you get from him restores you to Magical Girl. Though it is single use.
Any idea where to find Phi and Sigma keystone is?

I can't also find the 3rd book which is needed to progress to the main storyline It's one of the books that the olf guy on the magical girls guild ask any idea where it is?

DirtyDan77

Jan 5, 2021
Does anyone have an up-to-date downloadable version of the game? preferably with the latest MTL pre-installed? I ask mainly due to the fact that the thread is so full of contrasting downloads, files & links that it's confusing, especially for a dude who usually just downloads these games where the MTL is already added into the downloadable game.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Any idea where to find Phi and Sigma keystone is?

I can't also find the 3rd book which is needed to progress to the main storyline It's one of the books that the olf guy on the magical girls guild ask any idea where it is?
Can't remember but searching through the game files to see if I can find something for the stones. The books I think if you talk to him he should give you hints?

Does anyone have an up-to-date downloadable version of the game? preferably with the latest MTL pre-installed? I ask mainly due to the fact that the thread is so full of contrasting downloads, files & links that it's confusing, especially for a dude who usually just downloads these games where the MTL is already added into the downloadable game.
The game very clearly violates Rule 7, so people should not do that.

DirtyDan77

Jan 5, 2021
Can't remember but searching through the game files to see if I can find something for the stones. The books I think if you talk to him he should give you hints?

Damn, I'll see if I can try and figure it out by myself then, thanks for answering anyways.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

Thank you please searched where the keystones are I'm having trouble searching around blindly on where it is Also Here's the book that I said I can't find
1645416466587.png

I just can't find the 3rd book and 5th book Maybe you could check on where it is as well?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you please searched where the keystones are I'm having trouble searching around blindly on where it is Also Here's the book that I said I can't find
View attachment 1665584

I just can't find the 3rd book and 5th book Maybe you could check on where it is as well?
Book 3 is in Dorothea's Bedroom in Blood Moon Castle. Book 5 is in B3F of Grack/Gluck's Cave, where you fight the Demon Lord Hardis

Also figured out the location of the stones. As I should have known, anything illusive is buried in the plugins.js list of all Quests, as that also includes their rewards. I hate BlackPanda.

To get the Delta Stone (Δ), you need to complete the quest provided by Louisa in the Succubus Village to retrieve her dildo.

To get the Theta Stone (Θ), you need to complete the quest provided by MariMari at the Divine Tree City to rescue the captured Lorimon.

To get the Sigma Stone (Σ), you need to complete a quest by Zachary in Faris' Mansion in the Golden City. He will ask you to collect 10 Platinum Dust then fight a Demon at the bottom of Rhodes Cave. The stone is a reward on completion.

To get the Phi Stone (ɸ), you need to complete a quest by L'Enfant in the Blood Moon Castle. She will ask you to pray at the three stone statues (locations in the Gameplay Tips) and then beat an enemy at the Small Altar in the Snow Field.

To get the Omega Stone (Ω), you need to defeat an enemy in the B3F of Astaroth Labyrinth once you have the Ruddering skill. Accessing the Labyrinth feels wrong though, like I shouldn't be there. Talk to the Reception Demon in Astaroth and go to see Deville. Instead of entering the Chapel though, go back through the teleporter and you'll be in B3F.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leowno

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Book 3 is in Dorothea's Bedroom in Blood Moon Castle. Book 5 is in B3F of Laeddis Shrine.

Also figured out the location of the stones. As I should have known, anything illusive is buried in the plugins.js list of all Quests, as that also includes their rewards. I hate BlackPanda.

To get the Delta Stone (Δ), you need to complete the quest provided by Louisa in the Succubus Village to retrieve her dildo.

To get the Theta Stone (Θ), you need to complete the quest provided by MariMari at the Divine Tree City to rescue the captured Lorimon.

To get the Sigma Stone (Σ), you need to complete a quest by Zachary in Faris' Mansion in the Golden City. He will ask you to collect 10 Platinum Dust then fight a Demon at the bottom of Rhodes Cave. The stone is a reward on completion.

To get the Phi Stone (ɸ), you need to complete a quest by L'Enfant in the Blood Moon Castle. She will ask you to pray at the three stone statues (locations in the Gameplay Tips) and then beat an enemy at the Small Altar in the Snow Field.

To get the Omega Stone (Ω), you need to defeat an enemy in the B3F of Astaroth Labyrinth once you have the Ruddering skill. Accessing the Labyrinth feels wrong though, like I shouldn't be there. Talk to the Reception Demon in Astaroth and go to see Deville. Instead of entering the Chapel though, go back through the teleporter and you'll be in B3F.
Thank you very much for this Big help for the guide we're making I'll make sure to write it in a guide

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you very much for this Big help for the guide we're making I'll make sure to write it in a guide
Yeah, if you have any other questions about item locations give me a holler. Seems that my item finding script can find just about anything at least. Unlocks and story variables are a bit more of a mystery.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, if you have any other questions about item locations give me a holler. Seems that my item finding script can find just about anything at least. Unlocks and story variables are a bit more of a mystery.
Alright then I'll be counting on you also here's our discord if you're interested in our progress by the way What's your discord name? Just so I can recognize you?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I see that there is an MTL, but I prefer just a partial for interface, do you guys know if someone did that?
Also, I see that the names in dialogues are all colour coded : any way to extract all the colours ?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I see that there is an MTL, but I prefer just a partial for interface, do you guys know if someone did that?
Also, I see that the names in dialogues are all colour coded : any way to extract all the colours ?
If you only install Rrezz's Partial I think that covers all UI. You might need to use my Items, Armours, Weapons, and Enemies files in www/data though for some things. The colours are hard coded, you'd need to modify the files.

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
If you only install Rrezz's Partial I think that covers all UI. You might need to use my Items, Armours, Weapons, and Enemies files in www/data though for some things. The colours are hard coded, you'd need to modify the files.
Nice, didn't know someone did it.
Yeah about the colours it was more, hardcoded ok, but where? I just want to see what values have been used. :)

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
OK, after a little bit of search, I could find what apparently governs colours: it's by wrapping the text using "C[x]", but I'm not sure what it is referencing.
For example, "C[6]コノハ\\C[0]" is a specific colour, but I had no clue where the reference for "C[6] means colour xxxx" is.
Any idea?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
OK, after a little bit of search, I could find what apparently governs colours: it's by wrapping the text using "C[x]", but I'm not sure what it is referencing.
For example, "C[6]コノハ\\C[0]" is a specific colour, but I had no clue where the reference for "C[6] means colour xxxx" is.
Any idea?
The colour defines are in one of the top level plugins I think, either rpg_windows.js or rpg_core.js. I've basically just done it by trial and error since admittedly I haven't really had much reason to change them.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The colour defines are in one of the top level plugins I think, either rpg_windows.js or rpg_core.js. I've basically just done it by trial and error since admittedly I haven't really had much reason to change them.
I found it after searching for a while, basically it's using the colour grid in /www/img/system/Window.png
svcfds.jpg

C0 is white, C1 is yellow, and so on.
I wanted to use them to extract colours so that I can hook the text properly as there is no separation between the name of the character and what they say, so basically doing that lets me add quotes for dialogues.
I'm playing in Japanese to force me to read what's going on, until I can't and then I read the translation.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Any button or hack to hide dialogue ? Sometime I just wanna look at the nice character design.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes