RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Seems I'm going to need to develop some of the tools I'd need to do an update to Lolique for another project anyways, so the chance is not 0, but it's not a priority. I don't have a copy of 1.04 but I'm not planning on working on it immediately, so I can probably wait for it to be released on a less sketchy website.

1.04 is now on Anime-Sharing, if people don't want to bash their head against the wall downloading it from an incomprehensible Russian website.
I know what we need is the common events json of the 1.04 because one of our translators said that the maps won't be affected What we can do now tho is wait for the next update of this 1.05 by the way what did you mean when you said

"Seems from their dev blog that 1.04 also implemented NewGame+, which will 100% not work." Did you mean the saves? Or the New Game+ itself?

I'll try to upload the 1.04 later IF someone doesn't get the jump on me on uploading it here

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
I'm using the base version of the game and using the v3 MLT i've only found one bug so far, though its early on. The quest board causes a crash if you do anything with it.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Btw, is there a way to become a magical girl again or if you lost it it's like a bad end ?

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone found the fix to the " missing img/pictures/Pi_tu.png " error when lockpicking ?
Search threads before asking questions. Already answered. You are using version 1.00 with an MTL for v1.03.

I know what we need is the common events json of the 1.04 because one of our translators said that the maps won't be affected What we can do now tho is wait for the next update of this 1.05 by the way what did you mean when you said

"Seems from their dev blog that 1.04 also implemented NewGame+, which will 100% not work." Did you mean the saves? Or the New Game+ itself?

I'll try to upload the 1.04 later IF someone doesn't get the jump on me on uploading it here
A lot more than CommonEvents is needed. And if it was only CommonEvents it wouldn't be so bad. The main problem is in the plugins.

NewGame+ won't work using the 1.03MTL on a 1.04 release. Saves are likely compatible.

Btw, is there a way to become a magical girl again or if you lost it it's like a bad end ?
I suspect it is possible by going through the evil route, but since you are level 1 and horribly weak it probably requires you to have built up enough bad karma to take the evil route before you lose magical girl status.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Search threads before asking questions. Already answered. You are using version 1.00 with an MTL for v1.03.

A lot more than CommonEvents is needed. And if it was only CommonEvents it wouldn't be so bad. The main problem is in the plugins.

NewGame+ won't work using the 1.03MTL on a 1.04 release. Saves are likely compatible.

I suspect it is possible by going through the evil route, but since you are level 1 and horribly weak it probably requires you to have built up enough bad karma to take the evil route before you lose magical girl status.
Guess I'll do a new save then, or cheat my way though, thanks

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

But the Data and maps that we've edited should work right? Hmm You're right about the plugins by the way Will you fix the MTL for 1.04? Or Will you just wait for the devs to update it again?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Guess I'll do a new save then, or cheat my way though, thanks
Hello Got the 1.04? Can you share or PMed me about it? The Downloads on Qbit Torrent is really fucking slow been download it like for 8 hours and It's still not done

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
But the Data and maps that we've edited should work right? Hmm You're right about the plugins by the way Will you fix the MTL for 1.04? Or Will you just wait for the devs to update it again?
Probably, but without a complete changelog I have no way to say for sure.

I will update the MTL when I have the time and tools to do it.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Probably, but without a complete changelog I have no way to say for sure.

I will update the MTL when I have the time and tools to do it.
Ahh I see well New game plus will be useful for the other routes so yeah It is important

Alright I'll just wait for your update on it then it might be better that way Just hope the dev updates again this month

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Hello Got the 1.04? Can you share or PMed me about it? The Downloads on Qbit Torrent is really fucking slow been download it like for 8 hours and It's still not done
I don't have it but I can get the link from Kimochi for you if you want, but I recommend staying on 1.03 for now since the MTL might break thing on the new version, and upgrading version is not really that interesting unless you want a new game +

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I don't have it but I can get the link from Kimochi for you if you want, but I recommend staying on 1.03 for now since the MTL might break thing on the new version, and upgrading version is not really that interesting unless you want a new game +
Nah what i just want for the 1.04 is the new plugins and those new changes from the devs because we're working on a translation for it

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i am using version 1.03 with the most recent MTL, hence why i asked. Everything else is working fine but this.
If you're getting this error you're using the wrong version of the game. The game will display that it is 1.03 after installing the MTL because it's a line of code I translated, not a dynamic version report. If you downloaded the game from the OP you are running v1.00 and that's why you're getting this error.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I was wondering, how do you do the evil route ? I was able to cheat karma easily to see how it goes, but then I don't quite know what to do. What about abortion too, how do you do them ?

PeacefulPanda

Dec 14, 2018
If you're getting this error you're using the wrong version of the game. The game will display that it is 1.03 after installing the MTL because it's a line of code I translated, not a dynamic version report. If you downloaded the game from the OP you are running v1.00 and that's why you're getting this error.
Found my problem: from the OP files i added the patch to 1.03 that someone posted in this thread thinking it was from v1.00 to v1.03.. it was from v1.02 to v1.03
So i was indeed not playing the right version... even if it wasn't exactly v1.00 :p
Everything appears to be working fine now. Cheers

Reactions: MuninKai

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I was wondering, how do you do the evil route ? I was able to cheat karma easily to see how it goes, but then I don't quite know what to do. What about abortion too, how do you do them ?
Abortions are done in the basement of the Guild. The doctor does them for free.

That I've found, there are two ways to enter the evil route. First is that you can visit the Bandit lairs, though I'm not sure what triggers this to be an option, and instead of fighting the head bandit you can choose to join them. There is also an option when you arrive at the final battle area and talk to the receptionist demon to join the dark side, though this requires you to have first built up enough depravity to be able to kill characters, and I suspect kill one of the village heads.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes