RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Would it be possible to update the translation to a newer version? Pretty sure some things, like aphrodisiacs, are broken in 1.03
Translation was made in 1.03, though yes, I do think the Aphrodisiac and drug use is broken.

And sort of. A lot of the translation was done manually by Rrezz. For me to update to 1.04 would require a lot of extra coding to find and replicate their changes. A lot of those changes are to sections of the games code that are an absolute nightmare to translate automatically. I do plan on doing it eventually, but only after I've built some more robust tools.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
VER1.051
  • Mar/31/2022 Bug fixes
  • 各種バグ修正を行いました。詳細は付属のテキストでご確認ください。

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Is there any way to change the controls? I wanna use the mouse but my fingers on my left hand aren't long enough to reach the arrow keys so I'd like to move them to wasd.

Nov 20, 2020
1.5:
April fool! So, we have nothing for you this year!
Thumbnail fraud, which we have been doing for a long time, doesn't make much sense. Sorry.
No important announcement.......

So, I'm going to give you an update on the L.S.
We've done a lot of bug fixes and made a few improvements, not that many.
But I think it's getting a little better.

To make it easier to reach the "Marriage End", I made it possible to select it at the time of the slave tribute.
The following is a list of the most common problems with the new system.

In the marriage end, if you register your name in the brothel, you can marry Konoha under that name.

If there is not enough money to repay the debt when you are a slave of Jiyatsukiriru, you will be stuck in a loop.
This has also been improved. If you don't have the money, you can just slice and dice.

The revisions are noted below.

If you enter the reminiscence room and then go back to the title, you will find that the `parameters
is set to a number such as 255 (currently being addressed with F5)

I would like to see the following changes to the reinforcement of Lorimon's birth.
to increase by 1.5 times.

Process to prevent the fertilization asymmetry from remaining.

After a failed attempt to evict a molester, the portal can be used, but the quest is still in the same state. Therefore, it appears that it is not possible to exit normally.
The slave mark does not disappear even though she won the battle against Jiatsukiru after the defeat.
(You cannot challenge Jiyalil when you are a slave.)

I just set the force-sol to a request that has already been accepted by Gildo the cave girl, and I don't have to press decide.
The option to cancel appears even if it is not necessary to cancel.

The busting of the Nakadashi is still not removed even if fertilization or pregnancy occurs.

The "Bratz Domain" is not cleared when the innkeeper's kiirui vent is DW.
Maybe the DW's three-step construction process doesn't kill the other party?

I want to be able to remove the lewd crest on the lorimon as well.
The enemy power unto display is wrong in Guild Craft R3.
Should the result of slave trafficking be selectable?
What to do when the minimum amount of debt repayment is not enough when you are a slave?
I know some of this may not be fixed. ...... I'm really sorry if that's the case.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
can someone enlighten me on the marriage and slave content? i'm playing a pure run, but i'm curious on how those happen and what to see der. Just a bit tho, dun want too much spoiler coz i wanna see those too when i do a non-pure run.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
where to find susano? lolimon boss quests are usually just on the area where their 1st quest is but ders only a dragon named Diglett below Orochi's labyrinth =_=
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes