• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
If you have a decent+ mobile, only lags when enter the battles, I have a POCO F4 and the game runs smoothly, well, I play it in Maldives instead of Joiplay
Didn't succeed running any game on maldives+ the folder attached with the thread is translated or jap?

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
If you have a decent+ mobile, only lags when enter the battles, I have a POCO F4 and the game runs smoothly, well, I play it in Maldives instead of Joiplay
I got a note 10 and letme tell ya it's hella smooth even going into combat and I am even using joiplay of all things

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
So apparently you can get you nipples and clit pierced. Does anyone know how to do that or where to get it?
Need to sell her into``slavery'' (get a key for underground gambling; load money once inside and give in (though might be a good idea to have needed amount to get out once you have necessary piercings)). She'll get piercings during one of events though they are random so you might want to use save/load; also could be of use to got an egg / got pregnant from a beast to avoid impregnation from humans

ortomer

Oct 6, 2020
Sooo… technically I would be done by now, but I decided that I'm going to polish some scenes in PS after that ill have to repack it, and then I'm done. I think progress is looking good so far.

I basically had to learn how to use PS in 24Hrs, so I think the results are acceptable. It's a mix of an AI generated image and some manual work. (I cropped the image, so it won't get taken down for L content)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sooo.. Uhmm, is there an uncensored version?

Reactions: Mic7
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes