RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Man, I hate guild quests so much. They want you to hunt monsters/bandits but make the chance to meet those needed species very low. And you're lucky if you get at least two of such after only 10 rerolls, usually it takes 20-50 retries.
On a positive note I found out the flyer item merchants can sell experience stones. One 3lv exp stone can raise 15-20 levels at once saving you a LOT of time of grinding. And price are not the issue at all since money are easily farmable through black jack gambling:cool:

Reactions: La-Pucelle-27

inconexus

Mar 17, 2019
Man, I hate guild quests so much. They want you to hunt monsters/bandits but make the chance to meet those needed species very low. And you're lucky if you get at least two of such after only 10 rerolls, usually it takes 20-50 retries.
On a positive note I found out the flyer item merchants can sell experience stones. One 3lv exp stone can raise 15-20 levels at once saving you a LOT of time of grinding. And price are not the issue at all since money are easily farmable through black jack gambling:cool:
For that kind of quests my basic strategy is to wait and see what kind of monster/bandit spawns and if its not the one requested i just simple hit the run away button and try again until the games spawns the correct monster/bandit.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
For that kind of quests my basic strategy is to wait and see what kind of monster/bandit spawns and if its not the one requested i just simple hit the run away button and try again until the games spawns the correct monster/bandit
I mean that's what I've been doing. Still it's very annoying since it takes so many tries to get even one and you have to wait 5 seconds after running away every time. So much of wasted time on this boring stuff.

Last edited:

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
I mean that's what I've been doing. Still it's very annoying since it takes so many tries to get even one and you have to wait 5 seconds after running away every time. So much of wasted time on this boring stuff.
You can blow off the guild quests in this game. They don't contribute to the story in any way and only give EX abilites.

DSM25

Apr 4, 2022
Can someone tell me
Where's flyer item merchants

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Can someone tell me

Where's flyer item merchants
They appear only once you complete certain side quests that give flyers with a hint where to look. There's a woman with stalker quest in town and woman with lost brother in succubus village that give flyers and there's third one but I don't remember where I got it)
Furniture merchant 1 is besides the tavern that serves lolimon food.
Furniture merch 2 is in abandoned house(that has a hidden path) in Aldente forest
Item merch 1 are near Darks house in Aldente forest.

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
Hello guys, can anyone tell me where to find Valletta? One quest just says "Find Valleta (Demon´s Stronghold?)".

At first I thought she was back in the bandit places, but this time she isn't there.

Or is she under Freya House by the Omega Door?

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys, can anyone tell me where to find Valletta? One quest just says "Find Valleta (Demon´s Stronghold?)".

At first I thought she was back in the bandit places, but this time she isn't there.

Or is she under Freya House by the Omega Door?
Deep in the Gate of All Evil, before final battle

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
where is the exact location for mischievous lost forest for goblin quest?
It's actually announced in the quest where you think you have to go, I know that for a few quests you have to look for it yourself, but I think it was included in that one.

Otherwise send a picture of the quest, because I don't know which translation you use for the game, because I think it means something different

hibaslips

Apr 25, 2020
it's been years since my last game. I don't remember exactly, but I think there's a hotel underground. It's on the second floor.
I dun see any... -_- do i need do another side quest to make him appear?
EDIT:
nevermind i found it on tavern... with name ranfan wtf

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes