RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

StevenPron

Oct 31, 2019
I'd say when it comes to names, putting "The" before part of it makes it that they earned that title within the circle they are known in, where as the lack of "the" was something put on them due to something they do. I.E. a fighter nicknamed 'Beast' is because of how ruthless they are in the fight, where as "the Beast" is due to how badly they hurt their opponent in 1 match. So for the characters I'd say itd be based on how they get the add-on/title for their names.

Edit: Another way to think of how I see it is 'The" is a title, lack of "the" is nickname
Yeah, I'm trying to do a rework of the old translation, where it is necesarry, and fit it for the newest version of the game. The enemies in this example seem the be normal enemy, so I'll probably won't use "The". Thank you for the feedback, I might add some more examples later on.

Reactions: inconexus

StevenPron

Oct 31, 2019
Oh, and if someone recently played the game and remembers a section of the game that was very poorly translated, so I can maybe rework it, just DM me or reply here.

Reactions: 982y39f

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So what's the deal with this game? Is it partially MTL'ed? Is a translation being worked on or coming out soon (Steam)? I'm considering picking it up but I'm not sure what the status is on it or if people would care for a GPT MTL for it.

Edit: I'll pick it up. OtakuPlan has it marked for translation but with no release date and looking at the length of the script probably not anytime soon. Plus it looks like the Author has been updating it regularly anyway so it would be nice to at least have an MTL kept up to date.

Last edited:

Bousset92

Oct 24, 2022
¿Cómo se obtienen las habilidades? No encuentro estupideces, ni bucear ni nadar :|
To level up the lolimon's abilities, you need to complete their quests, most of them are at lolimon level 20
Mision.png P.D.: I'm trying to do this mission, but in Rathore Village Ruins, I can't find anything to investigate, or how to enter

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
To level up the lolimon's abilities, you need to complete their quests, most of them are at lolimon level 20
View attachment 2882175 P.D.: I'm trying to do this mission, but in Rathore Village Ruins, I can't find anything to investigate, or how to enter
When you enter the village, enter the house on the left side of the map and in there, there is a box that will have a ? above it, when you move close enough to it. It won't automatically appear, so you won't see anything if you are not close enough to it.

I believe that you need an Lorimon with Investigate 1 or maybe Investigate 2. The Duhallan gains Investigate 2, when you do her 2nd or 3rd personal quest.
rathore village.png

nonstopquickdrop

Nov 20, 2021
is there any english translated version for this game I've been trying to look for one but all the downloads I can find don't work not sure what to do

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-...gaiden-v2-0-1-black-panda-gpt-3-5-mtl.172745/

All the main text should be translated. I've recycled some stuff from the patch I found here but only certain parts like quests, pictures, and some plugins (Since I didn't want to break anything newly added in 2.0.1). I'm just going through and testing everything/translating anything I missed so if anybody finds issues feel free to report them to me.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-...gaiden-v2-0-1-black-panda-gpt-3-5-mtl.172745/

All the main text should be translated. I've recycled some stuff from the patch I found here but only certain parts like quests, pictures, and some plugins (Since I didn't want to break anything newly added in 2.0.1). I'm just going through and testing everything/translating anything I missed so if anybody finds issues feel free to report them to me.
How good is the translation tho?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
How good is the translation tho?
Pronouns and Subjects will occasionally fuck up but otherwise its perfectly readable aka no issues understanding the plot.

Most sentences read like this.

1693267157947.png

But occasionally the AI fumbles the subject and you get a line like this where 'me' should be 'my weapon' or 'it'

1693267186771.png

If you can't live with that better off waiting for a proper TL. That being said I do have something cooking that might solve this issue once and for all.

Last edited:

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Pronouns and Subjects will occasionally fuck up but otherwise its perfectly readable aka no issues understanding the plot.

Most sentences read like this.

View attachment 2886208

But occasionally the AI fumbles the subject and you get a line like this where 'me' should be 'my weapon' or 'it'

View attachment 2886209

If you can't live with that better off waiting for a proper TL. That being said I do have something cooking that might solve this issue once and for all.
Thank you for your hard work. Maybe with this, I'll be ready to try out 2.0.1

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Oh, and if someone recently played the game and remembers a section of the game that was very poorly translated, so I can maybe rework it, just DM me or reply here.
sorry to bother you with this ask, but are you translating or reworking a old translation?, and if you can, can you send me the link of the translation you're reworking (I almost forgot to say, Ik there was actually a old translation but that was unplayable and made with a machine translator but I didn't see anything new since already 2 years I think)

Edit: Sorry I took my time reading the thread and found almost all the community translation stuff and the game news about the game beign translated by otaku plan and it's coming out on steam censored (no offical date yet), plus a +18 patch so don't worry. to answer what i asked

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes